• Custom Search

Sign in to follow this  
ANTAUS

'20 Lincoln Corsair Officially Debuts

Those outer door panels are going to be a bitch to get right for the Stamping presses 

Interior-grade A, exterior-grade B+ (trying to luv the front end)

Edited by snooter

Wow, I really like this. Interior is awesome and exterior looks just like the aviator. Any word on pricing? If it stays close to what the mkc is then this might be my next car.

I think this is the best Lincoln yet. The front end seems better resolved than the Aviator. 

Awesome. 

Welp, was considering trading my 2017 MKC in for a Bronco....that is, until I saw this...I flippin' love it!!!

11 minutes ago, twintornados said:

Welp, was considering trading my 2017 MKC in for a Bronco....that is, until I saw this...I flippin' love it!!!

Hah!  I was thinking the same thing about my F150!  

I love everything but the front.  I'm not sold on that part yet, but the rest is awesome!

The only faux pas is the seemingly "afterthought" layout of the infotainment screen....if they extended to raised portion of the gauge cluster and integrated the screen into the cluster, they could have had a layout that is as cool as this...

Related image

That beyond blue interior color is wild.  Very similar to the 60s color blue/greens you saw in Tbirds, etc.  Very cool.  It'll be interesting to see the take rate as most car buyers avoid "color" these days.  white gray black silver....boring!

This looks so much more my style than the Escape. It is hard to believe they are related!

Only 280 HP is a deal breaker! Very disappointing as it looks amazing otherwise. 

45 minutes ago, Trailhiker said:

This looks so much more my style than the Escape. It is hard to believe they are related!

There will still be idiots who claim "badge engineering".

Just now, LtBucy said:

Only 280 HP is a deal breaker! Very disappointing as it looks amazing otherwise. 

I have an MKC with the 2.3L EB motor and the six speed auto...that thing scoots right along...I can only imagine that with the new eight speed, it should be even more quick...

Just now, twintornados said:

I have an MKC with the 2.3L EB motor and the six speed auto...that thing scoots right along...I can only imagine that with the new eight speed, it should be even more quick...

Or not.  Maybe depends on which 8 speed they use - the new joint GM version they use on the 2.0L Edge/Nautilus or the upgraded 6F55 they use on the Edge ST and Nautilus 2.7L.  The latter has issues and may actually be slower than the old 6 speed it's based on although a recent software update seems to have helped a lot.

3 minutes ago, akirby said:

There will still be idiots who claim "badge engineering".

First sentence from Autoblog:  "Escape based luxury crossover".  They just can't help themselves.