2020 Corsair

I was really happy with my ‘15 MKC.  Had I been able to postpone my current purchase until the Corsair became available, I’d have done so.  I’m impressed with the interior redesign and my wishlist items (24-way seats, surround-view camera, Revel sound system, 8-speed trans, expanded rear legroom) all came true with the Corsair.  A little disappointed that Black Label has been dropped but the Beyond Blue Reserve group is intriguing. Curious to see if there will be additional appearance packages available. If I ever tire of my MKZ, the Corsair is definitely on my list. 

2 hours ago, mrgdr57 said:

I was really happy with my ‘15 MKC.  Had I been able to postpone my current purchase until the Corsair became available, I’d have done so.  I’m impressed with the interior redesign and my wishlist items (24-way seats, surround-view camera, Revel sound system, 8-speed trans, expanded rear legroom) all came true with the Corsair.  A little disappointed that Black Label has been dropped but the Beyond Blue Reserve group is intriguing. Curious to see if there will be additional appearance packages available. If I ever tire of my MKZ, the Corsair is definitely on my list. 

Gary - there is a Reserve appearance package that looks just like the Black Label version.  It’s basically the Black Label without all the interior options and without the perks.

Here's a great comparison between the Corsair and XT4. By the numbers, the Corsair wins in everything but back seat leg room, except even there the Corsair won in the real-person-sitting-in-the-back-seat test.

https://www.autoblog.com/2019/04/18/2020-lincoln-corsair-vs-2019-cadillac-xt4-how-they-compare-on-p/?fbclid=IwAR029CSbiBipQ8vM70leG-GdgSgXfZ9_wiGVdywNZc1TfAmbC-A1APsAwvI

As part of a lengthy interview with the Detroit News, General Motors CEO Dan Akerson revealed he believes GM's luxury brand, Cadillac, will trounce its Ford Motor Company competition, the Lincoln brand. Akerson told the News: "You might as well sprinkle holy water. [Lincoln is] over."

https://www.motortrend.com/news/gms-akerson-praises-cadillac-disses-lincoln-luxury-brand-will-triumph-84873/

• Like 1