How do you like the 2019 MKZ Hybrid?

NJRonbo

1 hour ago, NJRonbo said:

My lease was more difficult to decipher

I was trading in a practically new 2018 Honda Accord.

I ended up putting nothing down and paying $330 a month on a loaded Hybrid Reserve 2

I love my MKX.  It really has a nice, smooth ride.  Do what you can to get yourself into that vehicle.

Was Accord fully paid?

Not as lucky as you would think.

I put $14k down on that Accord.  I was going to purchase it.

7,000 miles in I decided I hated the car.  It was a 2018 Hybrid, loaded.  However, it was having all kinds of issues with the radio system.  Honda was not doing anything to fix it.  To this day I read the Honda forums and it still has issues.

Plus, the stereo system in the Honda was crap.

Having leased Lincolns before, I just took the car to Lincoln and asked them to make the best deal they could to get me into a 2019 MKZ.

In the long run, I lost a lot of money because of what I put down on the Honda.

Edited by NJRonbo

2 hours ago, NJRonbo said:

Not as lucky as you would think.

I put $14k down on that Accord.  I was going to purchase it.

7,000 miles in I decided I hated the car.  It was a 2018 Hybrid, loaded.  However, it was having all kinds of issues with the radio system.  Honda was not doing anything to fix it.  To this day I read the Honda forums and it still has issues.

Plus, the stereo system in the Honda was crap.

Having leased Lincolns before, I just took the car to Lincoln and asked them to make the best deal they could to get me into a 2019 MKZ.

In the long run, I lost a lot of money because of what I put down on the Honda.

Holy S***t you learned nothing from the ordeal with the Accord on how to lease after everything everyone on LeaseHacker told you, and on the Accord forums?!

• 3 months later...

I am living with a 2019 Reserve II Hybrid with LUX as a Service Loaner for the past 5 weeks due to COVID 19 lol. Before that I lived with an 2017 MKZ Hybrid Reserve Fully Loaded With Lux / Pana. The one Significant change imo from weeks of driving both is the Break Pedal Feel in the 2019 is ALOT WEAKER LIKE IT feels EMPTY until you reach a certain point. Due to this less break bite and fuel I have been averaging significantly worse fuel economy then the 2017 in the 2019 38.5 MPG AVG vs 42.4 MPG Average in the 2017. Another factor may be the Loaner is entirely new had 600 miles before I took it so maybe breaks are not set yet or Rubber on tires not solidified or engine break in. All of these could be a factor. As for all the other amenities nothing really much has changed. 

On 4/22/2019 at 6:36 AM, NJRonbo said:

Looking to possibly lease a 2019 MKZ Hybrid with all the trimmings including the Revel 20 speaker audio system.

Anyone have this vehicle and want to comment on the ride?

I will probably lease it if I can put $7k down total (includes destination charges) and about $430 a month ($12k miles a year)

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...