$2,000 Incentive

CaseyKasey

I've been told by my dealer that only the choice between a $500 rebate or the financing discount are available through the dealers. The $1,500 competitor conquest cash bonus is a program offer sent to customers directly. Okay, so I don't currently own a Ford and therefore qualify...but how do you get sent the offer?

https://www.motor1.com/news/345532/ford-ranger-first-buyer-incentive/

Edited by CaseyKasey
added link

I"m thinking this conquest program is regional. The GSMgr. here at the dealership in South Carolina would be happy to give it to me, but can't find the progra/number available to him. As in another post, SVOGT sites that he cannot get it in NJ either, but it's on Ford's site for California. And then elsewhere, a poster in Oklahoma said his conquest bonus cash offer was $1,000 not $1,500 ?

• 2 months later...

This incentive is available to Hawaii buyers, but the local dealers (all of them) adding up to 8K (yes, 8 thousand dollars) in markup fees far negates a paltry 2K. As of yet I've seen only 2 new Rangers on the road here in Honolulu, this would explain the astronomically ridiculous prices the dealers here a raping people with.