2018 EcoSport Titanium Potential Issues?

exrub

I leased a 2018 EcoSport Titanium 2.0L AWD back in December 2018.  Have a couple of issues and thought I would ask if anyone else knows of these.

First, I categorize several issues under "electronics" issue.  I've noticed that most of the time, the white guiding lines do not appear when in reverse...only the distance lines.  Also, there are times when the radio sound comes out only from the center speaker on the dashboard.  Then, the radio station resets (AM 530 or SiriusXM promo) very frequently.  The monitor even froze on one occasion where the map was not progressing while I was driving and none of the buttons would work.  Anyhow, when I brought this up when I took it in for the Spring service, i was told that Ford was working on a software update that should address these issues.  Does anyone know if this is true and whether the update is available yet?

Second, I am hearing/feeling vibrations from possibly the drivetrain under certain situation.  I actually had a 2015 Focus that had issues with the transmission, but this one is not as severe as the Focus.  What I notice is when I take my foot off the accelerator to allow the EcoSport to coast, I can feel and/or hear a vibration that is similar to when one upshifts a manual transmission too soon without having sufficiently accelerated.  However, that vibration goes away when I step on the accelerator again.  The vibration seems to be from under the vehicle behind the driver's position.  This one, I have not yet had the service department look into.

Just wondering if anyone has any knowledge of these items.  Thanks!