It`s Gettin Close

Decker

10 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

I think you should take off the foil hat on that one...

I got an extra foil hat made up if you`d want one. It`s not hard to see, just go down the list of locals that voted, no. What was it 4 or 5 locals, that said no - no uncle Jimmy take your scary stories somewhere else?

Then look at all the short work week payments, lay offs and transfer offers at the locals that voted,  yes....

Not to mention all the people that transferred from other "yes" locals that now have the ability to complain about working forced Sat`s and Sun`s and those terrible 10.7 forced daily production schedules. Oh and as for 3 crews...we still got them and if your repair, general or group 3 hmmm 7 - 12`s are there for the taken.

ANNNND we got more than enough reasons for complaining so everybody bee`s happy    :hat_tip:

12 minutes ago, Decker said:

I got an extra foil hat made up if you`d want one. It`s not hard to see, just go down the list of locals that voted, no. What was it 4 or 5 locals, that said no - no uncle Jimmy take your scary stories somewhere else?

Then look at all the short work week payments, lay offs and transfer offers at the locals that voted,  yes....

Not to mention all the people that transferred from other "yes" locals that now have the ability to complain about working forced Sat`s and Sun`s and those terrible 10.7 forced daily production schedules. Oh and as for 3 crews...we still got them and if your repair, general or group 3 hmmm 7 - 12`s are there for the taken.

ANNNND we got more than enough reasons for complaining so everybody bee`s happy    :hat_tip:

at the "No" plant looking at all my short work week paystubs, this guy is so in tuned with what really is going on let me tell ya.

Got you a few short work week checks do yaa ididntdoit? During a retooling... right? Was the retooling 12 to 14 months like so many rumor mongers had talked and talked about? is the C crew still on lay off like you kept posting? How bout the plant is closing in December, ididntdoit....right? 

Tuned in...... :lol2:

you can tell you're from Chicago from your reading comprehension, short work weeks every week since we came back (guess what dept. I'm in?). As I've said C crew days are numbered, we're still under 2015 contract obligations which unless there is something new to build coming with a new contract we could be back down to 1 shift with just these 2. It's been done before, layoffs during thanksgiving that's happened before, plant closing because the city they reside in decides to up the taxes, yep that's happened before too. CAP is what 95yrs old? sure new equipment, that can be moved to a new plant just as easy as it was installed here. UAW has no legs to stand on in Chicago and definitely no balls. Yeah the only thing that has any promise to it is the fact we're building a top SUV for now, but contract expires mid sept.. And we elected to send infamous media stars as bargaining reps for Chicago,  how many sexual harassment and union hall shoot outs you need to become the butt end of a joke at these negotiations? Yes I want out, I got my 20 in I'll volunteer to take that separation package I'll sell that useless pension I see the storm coming 

Edited by Ididntdoit

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 8:59 PM, Decker said:

I heard that Fatso. 

Anyone notice how all the locals that have been voting the piss poor contracts down have for the last two "NO" votes been working more than every other "YES" vote locals....

I am so impressed with the UAW,dressed in  their "regular guy" clothes.Like they just stepped off the line and wiped their hands with a rag, to shake hands and get down to business of representing the hard-working members who show up at 5 a.m. M-F.As far as if the contract passes or not ask Local 600,they vote last for a reason?Watch out for the Feds this time around!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fatso said:

I am so impressed with the UAW,dressed in  their "regular guy" clothes.Like they just stepped off the line and wiped their hands with a rag, to shake hands and get down to business of representing the hard-working members who show up at 5 a.m. M-F.As far as if the contract passes or not ask Local 600,they vote last for a reason?Watch out for the Feds this time around!

You said it all Fatso. :spiteful: FEDS be watchin

ididntdoit

I`m wondering if you`ve happen to see the two directors in final assembly? One running trim and the other running chassis, oh and the plant manager running QC. If you haven`t heard the latest "now" we have thirty days before they close CAP. Then there's the former QC manager now running Body.....     

All these years here at my home, CAP, I have never seen a VP take the bullshit by the tail and fling it eeever reee where. Oh saw the Government Standards, Central Maintenance LL6, Body LL6 and Paint ME (yep all the same person) running the zone at the end of water.

A lot of designer clothes and shoes with sweat rings.... yesterday ?

didn't see much not even a food truck, got sent home early again cause of all the issues  trim chassis is having.

All the rumors have some truth to it, everyone can predict what the company is going to do but no one not even the UAW knows for sure at this point. CAP could close, I doubt it'll happen in the next 30 days. I would say, looking at all the plants and what they're currently building, CAP is secure until 2024. I seriously doubt all 3 shifts are secure, and a large amount of legacy are prepared to separate if they are given a respectable offer. That would prevent laying off 800 or so new hires plus make room for any transfers from idling plants. 

CRRC down the street got their eyes on Ford's plant, Chicago is investing in a massive railway metra system like thing. Chicago won't lose much if Ford closes and CRRC takes over with promise of more jobs for the area. Kentucky will be happy to take the Explorer and Aviator can be built just as screwed up anywhere as it is here. Just a hypothetical scenario of what COULD happen. But makes for a good gaslight to those who don't know better.

But why would Ford want to give up a company ran plant where they have the UAW in check agreeing to anything the company says.

With the lack of work ethics combined with FMLA abusers race card pullers sexual predators ankle bracelet wearing drunk at the hall shoot outs I'm surprised the law suits alone hasn't shut this plant down. 

New Gov New Mayor New taxes, St. Louis? remember where they used to build the explorer? The town Hazelwood the plant was in, raised taxes Ford said no thank you and closed. Do you think that could happen in Chicago? Of course our local backed the wrong politicians again. But both Illinois and Chicago are hungry for taxes, yours mine Ford's. That would definitely play a factor I'm sure.

UAW is coming into this contract with their handout, since 2012 all the companies have had huge profits white collar were given huge bonus' and union workers haven't recovered much of their concessions from the buyout days in the last contract. UAW has new leaders and is still beaten up by the feds, failing at unionizing new autoworkers and looking like they're more focused on unionizing graduate students in Cali. Who's locals are out advocating for things like clean air, go green ,etc etc forcing the auto industry into limbo trying to evolve into these electric clean air green cars by a deadline. Mean while you got a bunch of pissed off GM workers crying strike strike with our 250$ strike fund that should be more but they built a cabin or 3.

My autoworker crystal ball says, CAP goes to 2 shifts by Dec., our healthcare gets raised, separation packages offered too small gets laughed at and accepted on second. TPTs and STSs get new names to make it sound like they're doing away with the tiers. New language on team leaders and generals. Mandatory drug testing, opioid rehab programs. 

It is the American way, make the masses believe they are the focal point and benefit from everything someone else (representatives) tells the masses what they want. Make the masses believe they don`t have to think for them selves because someone else (representatives) will do the thinking for the masses. The old saying lets agree to be able to disagree is one of the best conversation starters and one way to get all thoughts and ideas out in the open. But even that simple yet strong way to benefit the masses (discussion) is so downed played everyday to the point that we now have generations that never ask questions or give their thoughts on much of any situation.

In all levels of representation (local to federal, private to public) the representation part of the whole system has been missed placed. How many times have we heard this from our representatives "this is what the people want" but then you wonder who are these people the representatives are referencing?  One great example of that loss of representing the masses is in our last 4 or 5 contracts. Our representation members like so many other representatives have missed place representing us with their representing some other interests and of course the representitives tells the masses everything is for their best interests.

This is going to be another interesting contract negotiations.

Great Post ididntdoit.

Edited by Decker

Looks like every possible Super Sat. & Sun. from the 18 Aug. 2019 through 01 Mar. 2020 for all those CAP`ers.  There will be a lot of experts spewing off about this and that on the floor but, take a look at the language about New Models and the word... Mandatory.  Missing regular scheduled days is spelled out in the language too. Ahhh Mandatory :hat_tip:

Sorry I gots no rumors about it yet, buuuut I`m sure there will be many....

5 hours ago, Decker said:

Looks like every possible Super Sat. & Sun. from the 18 Aug. 2019 through 01 Mar. 2020 for all those CAP`ers.  There will be a lot of experts spewing off about this and that on the floor but, take a look at the language about New Models and the word... Mandatory.  Missing regular scheduled days is spelled out in the language too. Ahhh Mandatory :hat_tip:

Sorry I gots no rumors about it yet, buuuut I`m sure there will be many....

notice how the schedule benefits A crew come holiday weekends such as labor day, nothing new. Yeah they got us on a launch so "they can do that". But you know that schedule will change, might get to Sept. and needing to revise it for a 2 shifts. I'm sticking to my guns on this until I see some contract details. 

I'll be glad to work a full shift these short work weeks aren't helping with all the new Illinois taxes, these gas prices I might have to get a Tesla just to afford travel expenses to work at Ford.

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 9:40 AM, Decker said:

You said it all Fatso. :spiteful: FEDS be watchin

The IUAW brass dressed up like "regular Joe`s" will take a photograph shaking hands with the Company Executives and then immediately get down to business.We need; improvements to the facilities at Black Lake; a special benevolent program that we administer and have total control over;my cousin who showed up at the plant he was working at, drunk as a skunk and punched out that guy he don't like, {which we all agree was a ass-hole}, gets rehired with seniority and back-pay.Now that we got all that settled,Sir,what is it you want us to tell the rest of those Bozo`s you want them to do?

13 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

You're wearing that foil hat an awful lot lately 

being the old long hair you are I thought you would know better 

Yep that foil hat is slipping off, not fittin to good.... my foil hat does make the signals to the old fingers kinda wacky at times. 

Being one that mixes his own for the old scooter's, I should have said or clarified "gas" as not only the Shell 93 but also the Tarragon 110 pricing is dam near stealing. But ya gotta pay to play.

Wait getting an incoming signal.... there's money to be made at CAP... any transfers out there wanting to put up with making it.... dam foil hat that's old news. CAP got some transferees back that went home to MAP and realized those automatic deposits were real nice while at CAP. Yep we have our growing pains and the short week benefits to prove it but CAP is still the old money maker.

I understand CAP is helping with some work at Flat Rock. Sent some CAP`ers there to help also for a few weeks. Make that money FRAP`res.... there's more than enough to go around.   

(Fuzzy, the old long hair ain`t changed one bit, just rammblen) 

Edited by Decker

1 hour ago, Ididntdoit said:

LMFAO I got the funniest robocall from the PM, they're feeling the FMLA pain. No one wants to work in this heat with no cafeteria food trucks that don't show up no water no union reps and broken ice machines

I heard that ididntdoit :lol2:    annnd  orientation classes almost everyday that start out with 70 or 75 people and two days later if their lucky 4 or 5 show up.... you want me to do what??? for how much??? :thumbsup: see yaa

On 6/1/2019 at 12:06 PM, fuzzymoomoo said:

I tried telling him there's no way that c-crew stuff was true based on logic and reason but you know... logic means nothing sometimes. 

So do you think maybe there is some logic to my madness yet?

I'm sorry if I don't sugar coat it like most but hold on to those seats folks we gots some bad news coming next week.....maybe, stay tuned.

I smell a rat 

1 hour ago, Ididntdoit said:

I'm sorry if I don't sugar coat it like most but hold on to those seats folks we gots some bad news coming next week.....maybe, stay tuned.

I smell a rat 

Nope, still think you’re fear mongering 

it wouldn't surprise me if most of the plants have mice/rats in them. Lots of places for them to hide and not be bothered. 

• Like 1

Chicago is known for it's rats, pretty sure they have a rat tax in the works.

fear mongering? trying to be realistic here not sugar coat anything, in all seriousness we have issues at CAP apparently they'll be addressed next week.

a.)Will this be the time they end C crew?

b.) or worse will they finally put CAP to rest? 

c.)or will it be a pep talk to finish the launch without abusing FMLA?

any bets? 

All signs point to A, B is also looking more and more possible. But the safe bet is C because of the last time they announced any type of lay offs the vandalism costed thousands if not millions. 

Fear mongering for sure. As for the four legged big mices hell we got the prefect area for them. River to swim in when they want a break, cool furnished apartments under every line in Final and a never ending supply of food.

Really ididntdoit it is going to be bad news?  Or maybe something along the line of "we" need to vote to authorize a strike? Or we have to consider what the IUAW brings to us and vote yes? Or just plain "bring your sorry asses to work kinda thing? Cause if you all don`t their sending the 611 to Flag Staff Az. and the 625 to Puerto Rico....  

2 hours ago, Ididntdoit said:

I smell a rat 

That's the guy who gave me the robo call begging for us to come to work. You know the peasants who they complain make to much and do too little? So why thee call I thought we were worthless? Why do they need us to come to work???????????