• Custom Search

Sign in to follow this  
PBD

Ordered 2020 Corsair

stopped at dealer and order new Corsair Reserve.   About 10 K more than my 2015 MKC.   My guess is Late October.

What color combo did you order?

Iced Mocha with sandstone interior.

Hope it arrives sooner that you though and it give you many carefree miles.

Eyes are getting old, I thought it caption read "Ordered a 2020 Corvair'.  😄  <-- laughing at my mistake, not the car you've purchased. 

I try to keep mine for 7-10 years before trading, otherwise I'd be tempted for a new Lincoln.

Dealer informed me today that I have a VIN and a build date of 9/30.  Sounds like delivery in Maryland end of October early November.

when should the Corsair start showing up on dealer lots? Usually customer orders come in after the dealer gets a few cars right? 

14 hours ago, T-dubz said:

when should the Corsair start showing up on dealer lots? Usually customer orders come in after the dealer gets a few cars right? 

in the end of the year.

On 9/6/2019 at 10:52 PM, T-dubz said:

According to my local Lincoln dealer website, they have two on the ground...haven't gone over to look, but this coming Thursday, I have to stop to pick up some parts for my truck, I'll look then...

23 minutes ago, twintornados said:

According to my local Lincoln dealer website, they have two on the ground...haven't gone over to look, but this coming Thursday, I have to stop to pick up some parts for my truck, I'll look then...

Corsairs?  Or are you thinking Aviators?

Oh wow.  A local dealer has some in their site too.  I didn't realize they were so close to being out there already.

Edited by rmc523

24 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

Corsairs?  Or are you thinking Aviators?

Oh wow.  A local dealer has some in their site too.  I didn't realize they were so close to being out there already.

Nope, Corsair....I'll snap a pic when I get there, but def two on their website (and it doesn't say "in transit" either) 

Cool, my “local” Lincoln dealer is a bit of a drive, but I might go and check it out this weekend if they have some.

One way to tell is if they have actual local photos of the vehicle or just stock pictures.   Stock pics usually means it's still in transit.

On 6/3/2019 at 9:47 PM, jniffen said:

Hope it arrives sooner that you though and it give you many carefree miles.

Eyes are getting old, I thought it caption read "Ordered a 2020 Corvair'.  😄  <-- laughing at my mistake, not the car you've purchased. 

I try to keep mine for 7-10 years before trading, otherwise I'd be tempted for a new Lincoln.

Thought the same thing at first, might need glasses for the computer too.

11.jpg

Edited by lethaldusk