Another Bronco mule sighting

Would have been nice to actually hear the engine as it goes by without the music overdub or the guys talking. Also, seems a bit suspicious that they were able to drive onto the parking lot that close with the test mule driver in it as well as follow it without being spotted. Then there's the camera on the road that the mule driver had to have seen. I have seen spy photos where there were security guys or test mule drivers chasing the photographers away. It appears as though either the driver was oblivious or just didn't care. I'm wondering when the video was made because we already saw the T6 Ranger-based test mule photos a few months ago.

1 hour ago, pffan1990 said:

Would have been nice to actually hear the engine as it goes by without the music overdub or the guys talking. Also, seems a bit suspicious that they were able to drive onto the parking lot that close with the test mule driver in it as well as follow it without being spotted. Then there's the camera on the road that the mule driver had to have seen. I have seen spy photos where there were security guys or test mule drivers chasing the photographers away. It appears as though either the driver was oblivious or just didn't care. I'm wondering when the video was made because we already saw the T6 Ranger-based test mule photos a few months ago.

TFL's is headquartered in Boulder, so I suspect it was around there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pffan1990 said:

Might have been a wink wink nod nod thing from Ford to keep the excitement levels up for the Bronco-then again this thing has been more or less white hot since the name got shown off in January 2017 LOL

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

I believe this one has been photographed before.

Surprised we haven't seen the actual prototypes pictured yet

The way they have the rear wheelhouses covered is new...had the "brush cover" on the other prototype spyshots...,man...they really don't want you to see the rear suspension bits...

5 minutes ago, twintornados said:

The way they have the rear wheelhouses covered is new...had the "brush cover" on the other prototype spyshots...,man...they really don't want you to see the rear suspension bits...

I think they've had that on all the mules we've seen so far.

13 hours ago, jasonj80 said:

No one is going to mention the new F-150 at about a minute into the video?

You know.  I thought that yesterday and meant to post it in my initial response and completely forgot.  I thought about it on the way to work this morning and was like "oh I forgot to post that thought", and you beat me to it.

Saw my first gladiator on the road in metro Boston.  Bright red with the doors and roof off.  Should sell well with the Bros. 

Wonder if  it will be cross shopped with the mid size pick ups or cannibalize sales from the four door jeep or a little of both.  Maybe next time I go to Kauai maybe they will be available at the car rental.  Jeeps are a popular car rental choice on Kauai.

IMO, as hot as Wranglers are, there is still finite demand for extreme styling. I don't see Gladiator doing a consistent 100k per year for the future. It will sell well for a time then level out to something much lower.

See Beetle, Mini and Fiat 500 for those lessons in demand.