2020 EXTERIOR COLOR GUIDE CAR/SUV/TRUCK

rbcundiff6

• 1 month later...

I was  excited to see "Lightening Blue" offered on the Ranger for 2020, then after checking the 2019 color choices I noticed that it's the exact same horrendous color!  Here in Hawaii some people would refer to it  as "Buk Buk Blue", at least the new Red is more palatable than Hot Pepper Red, but it is quite "Lucid"! I am convinced that the team which are tasked with the Ranger color choices are all totally colorblind...

On 7/12/2019 at 4:07 PM, An Edge said:

Names mean a lot.  They try hard to come-up with unique names.

On 7/12/2019 at 4:07 PM, An Edge said:

Names mean a lot.  They try hard to come-up with unique names.

Oh, I can think of some unique names for these colors, but polite and politically correct ones defy polite description !

6 hours ago, Mokume said:

Oh, I can think of some unique names for these colors, but polite and politically correct ones defy polite description !

So just because you don't like them they're horrible choices for Ford?  What if everyone else likes them?

• 1 month later...
47 minutes ago, VanillaG said:

I just wish they would offer the Dark Green thats on the Bullett mustangs on regular mustangs

It'll never happen! The Dark Highland Green (B5) paint has only been available for the Mustang Bullitt. Ford is not going to make it available on the other Mustang models so that buyers can get a lesser version Mustang in Dark Highland Green and diminish the impact, heritage, appearance, recognition, etc. of the Mustang Bullitt. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...