Canadian build&price is out

rothen

reserve model starts at 75500 CAD

the other trim is the grand touring hybrid plugin that starts at 81000 CAD

https://shop.lincolncanada.com/build/aviator/#/chooseyourpath/

I find annoying that's not possible to select the dynamic package withouth the very expensive (12200 CAD) 302A package.

I just would like to get my aviator plugin with dynamic package, no-cost second row bench seats and luxury package, for a total of 6000 CAD of optionals, that's it. 

Do you think it's going to be possible if the configurator doesn't allow it?

Edited by rothen

2 hours ago, rothen said:

reserve model starts at 75500 CAD

the other trim is the grand touring hybrid plugin that starts at 81000 CAD

https://shop.lincolncanada.com/build/aviator/#/chooseyourpath/

I find annoying that's not possible to select the dynamic package withouth the very expensive (12200 CAD) 302A package.

I just would like to get my aviator plugin with dynamic package, no-cost second row bench seats and luxury package, for a total of 6000 CAD of optionals, that's it. 

Do you think it's going to be possible if the configurator doesn't allow it?

It is the same way in the US. You have to have the GT II package to get dynamic handling (included in GT II, not a standalone option on the GT). You have to have GT I to add the luxury package.

Nice catch!  When Employee Pricing comes in I will be ordering mine. MSRP of $86,435 is more than my dealer told me to expect. I’m not interested in the GT because I already have a commuter daily driver for fuel economy.

Still a bargain compared to the $112,000 X5 I am also considering.

On 6/19/2019 at 10:56 PM, Professor1234 said:

Nice catch!  When Employee Pricing comes in I will be ordering mine. MSRP of $86,435 is more than my dealer told me to expect. I’m not interested in the GT because I already have a commuter daily driver for fuel economy.

Still a bargain compared to the $112,000 X5 I am also considering.

Thanks. Yes I think it's a very good deal if you check how much the competitors cost. I wish I would work for lincoln and get employee price as well, lol. Anyway canadian price is lower than US and that's good already.

Can't wait to get mine too!

Edited by rothen