2018 Navigator Rattle Coming From Front at Low Speeds

I have a 2018 (9/18 build) Reserve L that has about 2,500 miles. I just started hearing a rattle coming from the front of the vehicle at low speeds on less than perfect roads. Seems to go away while cruising at highway speeds.

I can’t seem to pinpoint exactly where this rattle is coming from - could be from within the dash, engine compartment or underneath.  I would say it’s a medium-pitched rattle that is also somewhat sensitive, i.e. one brief bump will cause 2, 3, 4 rattle cycles if that makes sense.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I love everything about the Navigator, but this rattle is starting to affect my sanity. 

Edited by LincolnLawyer

11 hours ago, LincolnLawyer said:

I can appreciate that, but I do like being personally involved with my vehicle’s maintenance and repairs to the extent possible. I guess it’s in my dna. 

Nothing wrong with that, I've been a mechanic and engineer my whole life.  They won't let me in the garage, so I usually leave claw marks on the glass watching them do recall work.