Paystubs

in Chicago you'll have to pay a paystub tax, plus a wifi tax plus computer/phone tax plus tariffs on out of the country out sourcing in order to see your paystubs before it hits your bank. Because we love our union endorsed democrats that love those taxes yes we do.

• 2 years later...
On 7/5/2019 at 3:25 PM, CindyC said:

same here but I did get paid

EVERYTHING WAS FINE when I worked here, and, strangely, you don't get payment receipts. When I was still working here, I tried to ensure that accountants did not send payment receipts to each employee themselves but used sites that generate fake pay stubs. After all, in this way, it is possible to make employees pay fewer taxes but receive more money. Of course, they refused to implement my idea. Now I have my own business, and I do not deal with tax receipts myself because there are a lot of problems with them. I just fill in the data of each employee in the sites where tax receipts are made automatically.

Utter BS on this old thread. Electronic pay transfer to your bank on time and accurate in employment and retirement. No fee or tax was levied, even in Chicago for a stub. Going electronic eliminated all the discarded end pieces littering the entry/exit tunnel. If you really worked CAP you know what I'm talking about. As for fake pay stubs, I'd wonder how you stay out of federal scrutiny. I prefer my 3 hots and a cot with a partner of my choosing.

• Haha 1

On further reflection, I did have one employee miss-paid by $3/hr for over 1 year. He was working a huge amount of overtime and didn't notice the pay. Since we are talking over a year and 3,000+ hours, many thousands of dollars, underpaid. It was discovered by a sharp eyed plant accountant doing a payroll audit for the plant controller. They did the right thing and he was paid. Never figured out how or who changed his rate. (Yes, I know I didn't do it, and yes it was checked) So do watch your paystub. Supervisors rarely see your rate. They can on some screens, but not the normal attendance codes. Of course, also watch your DROT posting daily. If you get loaned out a bunch or have someone in your zone chronically absent or late, it is easy to make a mistake and can be difficult to correct.

• Like 1