Ford Considering Tremor Package For F-150 Pickup

22 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

Doesn't make any sense. Tremor S.Duty is crew cab only. Why would F150 Tremor be a regular cab short box which they don't even produce? An F150 Tremor would be a crew cab, possibly a Super cab. A mule that doesn't represent what you could actually sell doesn't make sense. 

2 hours ago, MY93SHO said:

Doesn't make any sense. Tremor S.Duty is crew cab only. Why would F150 Tremor be a regular cab short box which they don't even produce? An F150 Tremor would be a crew cab, possibly a Super cab. A mule that doesn't represent what you could actually sell doesn't make sense. 

Unless that mule is for something other than an F150.....:thumbsup:

• Like 2

Not a bad idea imo. GM has the Trailboss and it’s the least ugly of their new trucks. Watched an off-road review and it actually has some performance. Not Raptor performance but the  clearance and traction for hunting leases or mild off-roading many do. I see more of them than any of the other versions. Lots of owners throw a leveling kit and off-road accessories on their trucks. I am one of them. Ford would be smart to have it as an option. Really glad they are doing the Super Duty.