:
Scheduled to Week

primaryStatus
:
In Order Processing

windowSticker
:
23484ab33b968b31eb5eb3373603f8db

anybody know what the "transitDate" field means?  looks like it has a two digit value/code when its populated but not sure what it means.

16 hours ago, unbeatable said:

anybody know what the "transitDate" field means?  looks like it has a two digit value/code when its populated but not sure what it means.

I never figured out that Transit Date value.   I asked around and still have no understanding of what it means.

• 2 weeks later...

Ju

On 11/1/2019 at 4:32 PM, Husker Fan said:

I placed my order for an Aviator in late July.  My dealer said it was built in late September.  I keep getting the same message...."shipped off site"

Can someone please look up the status and post it please.

VIN #   5LM5J7XC4LGL13116

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!!!!

Do you know what an Aviator and the Nebraska Cornhuskers have in common?    Nether have showed up this season!!  

Just spoke to me dealer.  Our Aviator was built on 9/26 is still sitting in "purgatory".  We ordered every option except Black Label.  White with Black interior.  I hope this prolonged delay is not an indication of the problems found..........

2 hours ago, Husker Fan said:

Ju

Do you know what an Aviator and the Nebraska Cornhuskers have in common?    Nether have showed up this season!!  

Just spoke to me dealer.  Our Aviator was built on 9/26 is still sitting in "purgatory".  We ordered every option except Black Label.  White with Black interior.  I hope this prolonged delay is not an indication of the problems found..........

Mine was built a few days earlier and still shows as ‘in production’.  Eta still shows October 13.  I’m over 18 weeks since order with no delivery in sight!

1 hour ago, Professor1234 said:

Mine was built a few days earlier and still shows as ‘in production’.  Eta still shows October 13.  I’m over 18 weeks since order with no delivery in sight!

Professor - My dealer told me today that there "may" be an additional rebate coming for the inconvenience we have incurred.  Check with your dealer and let us know what you hear.  I am starting to wonder if I should cancel my order and purchase at a later date or look at other brands.  This is my first Ford/Lincoln product I have ever purchased.

20 hours ago, Husker Fan said:

Professor - My dealer told me today that there "may" be an additional rebate coming for the inconvenience we have incurred.  Check with your dealer and let us know what you hear.  I am starting to wonder if I should cancel my order and purchase at a later date or look at other brands.  This is my first Ford/Lincoln product I have ever purchased.

My dealership got me a free extension on my 2016 MKX lease and just today was advised that Lincoln has offered me complimentary scheduled maintenance plan. Apparently mine is still ‘in production’ due to the rear seat recall and I’m assuming mine needs the seats replaced. I’m told there are many sitting in the same boat. No ETA or even a notion of one. 

At this point I am giving up. I have a secondary car to get me through winter and I will re-evaluate things in the spring.

I’m just incredibly disappointed.  This would have been my 6th Lincoln in as many years and third factory order. 

On 10/3/2019 at 2:10 PM, mustangchief said:

Excitement!!!  We have a VIN and build week.  Nov 11 build week, Veterans Day week.  As a Vet I feel this will be a special car.  I also have hopes for it to make it home by Christmas.  Christmas will already be special this year.  My Daughter gets married next month and it will be the first Christmas with all of my children and their spouses together.  The Mrs and I have flown to one or the other for Christmas the past 13 years.  I'll miss Okinawa, Maui, Tokyo, Atlanta, Cape Canaveral, New York, Pennsylvania, but it will be nice to decorate the house and have everyone home.  ?

Our GTs are both scheduled to be built this week and mine is now scheduled to be built in six days, on Sunday. Did you get a build date yet?  My status is still scheduled to day/in order proccesing with no windowsticker or eta yet... how many days before the build date is that info usually updated?

Edited by CoolScoop

9 hours ago, CoolScoop said:

Our GTs are both scheduled to be built this week and mine is now scheduled to be built in six days, on Sunday. Did you get a build date yet?  My status is still scheduled to day/in order proccesing with no windowsticker or eta yet... how many days before the build date is that info usually updated?

I haven't looked at the build day yet, the sticker won't populate until after the car is built and released from production to shipping.  I just returned from my Daughters wedding.  It was pretty amazing.  I have to catch up on some work I delayed and then will check on the status.  

On 11/11/2019 at 8:33 PM, mustangchief said:

I haven't looked at the build day yet, the sticker won't populate until after the car is built and released from production to shipping.  I just returned from my Daughters wedding.  It was pretty amazing.  I have to catch up on some work I delayed and then will check on the status.  

I see in another thread that yours is in production now!! What was your "scheduled to day" date and when did your primary status change from "in order processing" to whatever is next... in production or sent to plant?  Did you get an ETA yet?   My scheduled to day date is this Sunday, is that an approximation of when it starts production or when it will roll off the line?  It's still listed as in order processing.  Thanks

Edited by CoolScoop

Sunday is usually the build week date, mine was scheduled for the week of Nov 10, then when the orders get sent to the plant for that build week they have a "build to day".  This is so the commodities and paint schedule can be sorted for the week.  I did not look at the "to the day" date.  I don't want to get too wrapped up in it.  I did that with my Mustang and it was pure torture checking every day and not seeing it move.  I'll probably check tomorrow to see what day it was built and what shipping ramp it went to.   I'm cautiously optimistic I'll see it by Christmas, but I was at a Lincoln event last week and overheard someone say they would not be getting any GTs until their power center was installed in December.  My dealer doesn't even have tracking on his power center equipment.  

On 11/14/2019 at 5:14 PM, CoolScoop said:

I see in another thread that yours is in production now!! What was your "scheduled to day" date and when did your primary status change from "in order processing" to whatever is next... in production or sent to plant?  Did you get an ETA yet?   My scheduled to day date is this Sunday, is that an approximation of when it starts production or when it will roll off the line?  It's still listed as in order processing.  Thanks

Mine has slipped to 24 Nov now.  I'm not sure how they are doing the build date, whether it is the top half or the bottom half, this should be interesting.  It may just be the final assembly day.  

30 minutes ago, mustangchief said:

Mine has slipped to 24 Nov now.  I'm not sure how they are doing the build date, whether it is the top half or the bottom half, this should be interesting.  It may just be the final assembly day.  

If I understood my dealer correctly, mine slipped one day from the 17th to the 18th.  

16 hours ago, mustangchief said:

Did some searching and it sounds like the "scheduled to day" date is the day the vehicle is scheduled to be complete and roll off the assembly line.  It then updates to "produced" after passing quality checks.  Somebody chime in if this isn't correct.  Couldn't find anything on how many days before the scheduled to day date the primary status uplates from in order processing to in production... anybody have info on this?

The scheduled to Day is the day it is bucked and runs down the line.  It only takes a few hours to build.   The PHEVs are unique in that the chassis are being built a mile away and the body/interior is done at CAP.  Day/shift it goes down the line is tracked in case someone installs something wrong, or a machine/welder produces bad welds.  It will make it interesting since they are being assembled apart.  Just wondering out loud if it will have two dates, or they are trying to run them at the same time.  slipping is normal if a commodity doesn't arrive or doesn't pass quality checks, it is why I don't get wrapped up in the stress of "OMG, my date slipped, what is going on Lincoln"  LOL  those people drive me crazy.  

Looks like those on other forums who had GT orders with scheduled build weeks of 11/04 and 11/11 have also slipped.  It appears OKTB hasn't been issued for the new hybrid line at the MOD Center yet... plus the GTs EPA ratings haven't been released yet either.

Edited by CoolScoop

Drum roll please... GT EPA Ratings: Gasoline only - 23 MPG combined;  Electric + Gas - 56 MPGe combined (with 2.6 hour charge @ 240V);  Electric range - 21 miles;  Total range - 460  miles;  Annual fuel cost - $1500 based on 15000 miles @ $2.70 per Gallon and $0.13 per KW-hr.

Edited by CoolScoop
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

It's finally been produced!  The hybrids don't seem to be following normal status timelines, here's mine so far:  

11/22 - window sticker released with 12/02 blend date, but no invoice generated

12/01 - the date near the center of bottom boarder on window sticker changed from 11/22 to 12/01, blend date remained 12/02

12/04 - dealer received the invoice

12/05 - produced date

12/22 - eta end date

So it's looking like "my wife's" Christmas present will be arriving just in time!!!

Edited by CoolScoop
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, CoolScoop said:

It's finally been produced!  The hybrids don't seem to be following normal status timelines, here's mine so far:  

11/22 - window sticker released with 12/02 blend date, but no invoice generated

12/01 - the date near the center of bottom boarder on window sticker changed from 11/22 to 12/01, blend date remained 12/02

12/04 - dealer received the invoice

12/05 - produced date

12/22 - eta end date

So it's looking like "my wife's" Christmas present will be arriving just in time!!!

Mine followed the same timeline until eta end date  instead status changed to "shipped offsite"  Maybe it has been selected to be a crash test victim?   Glad to see you got an ETA

Edited by mustangchief