UAW-Vote Democrat 2020?

I think people were referring to me for the 27 years seniority and the "give me a signing bonus and keep things as they are," That's my personal opinion, you can choose whatever you want.  I think we are getting great benefits, great pay, and great bonuses.  All you guys complaining about the 2 tiers, they all have a chance of turning over, the only difference is the pension, and guess what.  That's irrelevant because they get a 401K plan that is making them rich with the stock market right now.  Keep things as they are and give me my signing Bonus!  

• Like 1

On 7/17/2019 at 11:18 AM, Dayshift said:

Many Democrats, including presidential candidates Harris, Sanders and Gillenbrand, support legislation to cut combustion engine production in half by 2030 and to eliminate it all together by 2040. . 

Just remember as the Tesla style all electric vehicles replace the traditional ones, there will be no need for Engine and Transmission plants.

All those plants will have to close. Those vehicles will use electric motors that we purchase from suppliers.

It's called changing with the times.  Companies like Sears went bankrupt because they did not evolve, FORD will evolve and Electric Vehicles is the future.

• Like 2

On 7/16/2019 at 2:24 PM, dark270 said:

Better question to ask. Can u continue to afford to support Donald who works against us.    

By a better economy , more jobs than people and lower taxes for people that WORK for a paycheck ?

Were you in a coma for 8 years of Obama ?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, cal50 said:

By a better economy , more jobs than people and lower taxes for people that WORK for a paycheck ?

We do not pay lower taxes. We just pay in less and get less back when we file. What Ford employee would vote for a guy that says “Ford should close plants in Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, and Kansas and tell workers if they want their jobs back to come back for less money.” May of 2016 at the Detroit primary. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, TIGER66 said:

#1-he’s not racist, your listening to people tell you he’s racist and I believe he even had a black girlfriend. #2- the cage is only locked on 1 side going toward the states, it’s wide open going in the other direction. #3- as far as I am aware of we are not in Iran and I don’t know about Yemen. When I get depressed about current situations I go to my Tesphe account and look at the gains then I read about the Auto jobs coming back from Mexico and China.

1. he is a racist, if u actually listen to the words he uses.   racists use words just like he does.  just because he had a black girlfriend doesn't mean he is not racist.   and btw the manufacturing sector has entered a recession, ALREADY.  yeah look at the numbers. jobs have gone from china to vietnam, they are not coming back VIA tariffs, look at history to see that tariffs DON'T WORK.  aka 1920's

13 hours ago, cal50 said:

more 'lower paying' jobs.  nope, i recall everything obama did, and numbers were up, economy got better, and obama helped save auto jobs.  i recall that very well.

and btw taxes have gone up for me and my household,  the tax raise of 2017  raised my taxes....so i dont know what ur smoking

• Like 2

It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person but damn near impossible to win one with a stupid person. Send some of that weed ur smoking down south, I’d like to have some when times get tuff again. After 5 more years of Trump

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, TIGER66 said:

It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person but damn near impossible to win one with a stupid person. Send some of that weed ur smoking down south, I’d like to have some when times get tuff again. After 5 more years of Trump

Speaking of stupid.  Anyone that works in an industry that will be affected by President. Yet still supports him is beyond me.   But hey when u lose ur job/healthcare/retirement,  don’t say I didn’t warn ya .

Democrats are no longer for the middle class, its now for illegals. Every presidential candidate on stage raised their hand to support free health care for illegals (while our insurance is going to be raised this contract).  California just passed free healthcare for illegals and will be paid for by Californians who dont have insurance. (Is it possible these people dont have insurance because they cannot afford  it?) Makes sense to me. 

Democrats  voted against- The Wall. They then voted against border funding making matters worse while blaming the president for the crisis. They voted to overturn Trump's declaration of a national emergency and now complain of the conditions.  While the government was shut down they voted against paying all federal workers . 

Other votes by democrats- voted against a social security raise. Against judicial and supreme court picks. Against importing cheaper medicine from Canada.  Against Voter ID Laws. Against an ammendment to alert ICE if illegals try to purchase firearms while passing a bill to take away guns of citizens. They also voted against a bill to expand tuition aid to families of military Vets killed in the line of duty while allocating 27 million in tuition for illegal aliens. 

We are under attack people, wake the Hell Up. Vote Republican to save our jobs and our way of life. 

• Like 2

Democrats have been stirring the race shit for years. I honestly don’t think they want it to die. I think 98% of people don’t hate somebody because the color of their skin. If the race baiters would let it die it would but they make too much money from it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dark270 said:

more 'lower paying' jobs.  nope, i recall everything obama did, and numbers were up, economy got better, and obama helped save auto jobs.  i recall that very well.

and btw taxes have gone up for me and my household,  the tax raise of 2017  raised my taxes....so i dont know what ur smoking

You do realize Obama is the ONLY US president to never have one (1) year of 3% GDP growth.

Record unemployment , underemployment, disability claims and endless unemployment.

Bush was bad but Obama FAR worse, even more so if you are a minority.

I do not smoke but you hitting crack, meth or both ?

Trump has the one advantage no other politician has, he has actually worked with politicians , unions , labor , various entities to develop properties and build things that employs real people.

Keep partly line voting, the DNC and the union loves you.

Henry Ford paid a record wage to his employees in 1914.

The UAW was not in existence until 1935 but feel free to believe everything they tell you.

12 minutes ago, chassisgroupleader said:

What's hard to understand?  I don't want to vote Democrat either but I will not vote for a racist prick who is dividing this country!  He's a liar, and probably even a criminal!  anyone but Trump!

The president  is enforcing the laws passed BY CONGRESS and deporting illegals.

Illegal is not a race.

2 hours ago, cal50 said:

You do realize Obama is the ONLY US president to never have one (1) year of 3% GDP growth.

Record unemployment , underemployment, disability claims and endless unemployment.

Bush was bad but Obama FAR worse, even more so if you are a minority.

I do not smoke but you hitting crack, meth or both ?

Trump has the one advantage no other politician has, he has actually worked with politicians , unions , labor , various entities to develop properties and build things that employs real people.

Keep partly line voting, the DNC and the union loves you.

Henry Ford paid a record wage to his employees in 1914.

The UAW was not in existence until 1935 but feel free to believe everything they tell you.

Typical Fox News propaganda.    Some things never change.   Can’t answer the questions. Or talk about that topic so u change it to gdp.  Well I know stocks were at 8000 when Obama took office and he left at 20k.  Not that it measures the whole economy.  It doesn’t.   Can trump say that ?   Comrade tRump did campaign on 5 percent growth tho.  Haven’t seen that.   And economy is slowing.   Donnie took a 100 million gift from his father and didn’t really do much with it.   He hasn’t work with unions or ppl.  He just refused to pay much of anyone.    He is not even a good business person.    But he has ppl fooled into thinking that    U think u would make the same without ur union ?   Go for it.  I know for a fact without the union u would not have pay or benefits.    And for the record I support those that support the union not those that try and break unions 

not on any drugs here.  But I think ur on the Fox News crackpipe 

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 1:51 PM, Converse Kid said:

Should the International and Local Unions continue to endorse and push the democratic vote in 2020? Feels like the party has abandoned working class Americans and only support non citizens. How could anyone in an Engine Plant endorse candidates who want to eliminate gas combustion engines. They are also pushing eliminating cars in favor of mass transit. Why would anyone Vote to eliminate our industry? Better grab your popcorn folks, things are going to get ugly.

The USA only has so many resources.It is ludicrous for a presidential candidate to suggest "free" {tax payer subsidized} healthcare for anyone on this planet who can cross the border at any point,without it being a crime.All AIDS,cancer,birth defects,infectious disease,dental problems,just race across the border and grab a ticket,get in line and its all "free".A presidential candidate who suggests that is accomplishing that which what no foreign army could do.Erasing the border and giving away control of the United States of America.That being said YES,something needs to be done about the high cost of health care and the availability of health care for US citizens."And to the REPUBLIC for which it stands".The enemy is now domestic.Military and ex-military  members,you are the ones who have been trained to fight,please help us.

On 7/23/2019 at 12:04 AM, dark270 said:

Typical Fox News propaganda.    Some things never change.   Can’t answer the questions. Or talk about that topic so u change it to gdp.  Well I know stocks were at 8000 when Obama took office and he left at 20k.  Not that it measures the whole economy.  It doesn’t.   Can trump say that ?   Comrade tRump did campaign on 5 percent growth tho.  Haven’t seen that.   And economy is slowing.   Donnie took a 100 million gift from his father and didn’t really do much with it.   He hasn’t work with unions or ppl.  He just refused to pay much of anyone.    He is not even a good business person.    But he has ppl fooled into thinking that    U think u would make the same without ur union ?   Go for it.  I know for a fact without the union u would not have pay or benefits.    And for the record I support those that support the union not those that try and break unions 

not on any drugs here.  But I think ur on the Fox News crackpipe 

Two years of president Trump is FAR better than 8 of Obama , using any metric.

Good luck in 2020.

The UAW / unions each and every time supports ANY democrat candidate year after year.

What's the statistical odds on always picking the same parties candidate as the best candidate EVERY election cycle?

(ZERO)

Its the same people that vote in bad politicians , run the area down then they move away from it but keep voting the same way in the new area and surprised at the results.

It is almost impossible to be middle-of-the-road concerning politics nowadays.I see 2 camps.1= is the "free for me" crowd who are willing to surrender all and every one of their constitutional rights/ freedoms to benevolent and wise politicians who in return for their loyal vote,promise to take good care of them for life.2= the poor dupe/hard working taxpayer.The person who is actually paying for it all."Free Stuff" with no effort or personal responsibility.Get in line,fill out the necessary government forms and it all can be yours.Universal income,"free" college and "free" healthcare.I paraphrase Leonardo Da Vinci,,,,,"great achievements are the results of great effort'.Kill the incentive for people to work by giving away "free" stuff and confiscating property from those that legitimately earn and I believe society will turn out the worse.People will have a reason to aspire to do as little as possible.Dont bait me with class envy either.Most people are not rich.I managed a degree of success coming from an environment of poverty and a broken family and that means others can as well.I do not begrudge the Ford Family their fortune.Heck,we should all be thankful to the original Henry Ford for being a genius who set up business in the Detroit area.The democrats have gone too far left.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Fatso said:

It is almost impossible to be middle-of-the-road concerning politics nowadays.I see 2 camps.1= is the "free for me" crowd who are willing to surrender all and every one of their constitutional rights/ freedoms to benevolent and wise politicians who in return for their loyal vote,promise to take good care of them for life.2= the poor dupe/hard working taxpayer.The person who is actually paying for it all."Free Stuff" with no effort or personal responsibility.Get in line,fill out the necessary government forms and it all can be yours.Universal income,"free" college and "free" healthcare.I paraphrase Leonardo Da Vinci,,,,,"great achievements are the results of great effort'.Kill the incentive for people to work by giving away "free" stuff and confiscating property from those that legitimately earn and I believe society will turn out the worse.People will have a reason to aspire to do as little as possible.Dont bait me with class envy either.Most people are not rich.I managed a degree of success coming from an environment of poverty and a broken family and that means others can as well.I do not begrudge the Ford Family their fortune.Heck,we should all be thankful to the original Henry Ford for being a genius who set up business in the Detroit area.The democrats have gone too far left.

“Free stuff”...This what everyone talks about. Them Democrats want “Free college, free health care”. What’s it going to cost the tax payer? Yet No one EVER talks about the 16+ billions of dollars of Federal income tax that the top 60 corporations in this country do not pay. Ever hear of a negative tax rate? Not only do these corporations not pay any tax, but they get refunds in the hundreds of millions. Where’s their “personal responsibility”? That’s the bullshit that has to changed in this country! We all know the system is rigged for the rich. Stop being on their side! 

9 hours ago, cal50 said:

Two years of president Trump is FAR better than 8 of Obama , using any metric.

Good luck in 2020.

Yup no. 1. In golf visits. And spending    Ofc he said he wasn’t going to do that.    So he lied.   Are u asleep while trump is attempting to be president ?     #anyonebuttrump2020.