Baby Bronco spotted testing

so is this thing renegade size or escape size? It looks pretty small in these pics. Could be an optical illusion due to the raised roof, but it looks a bit stubby to me. This is a bit disappointing as I was hoping it was the same size as the escape just in a different package.

the proportions look much better on the leaked pic, so hopefully that’s what it’s really like.

Edited by T-dubz

That is tiny!  However, all the hard points line up with the dealer show pic.

ford-baby-bronco_11.jpg

But the size is to be expected, the leaked dealer show pic clearly shows the Bronco towering massively behind it.  I think showing a person within it to give it scale really shows this is more towards the smaller size of things.  I think the long hood throws off perception a bit too.

2020-ford-bronco-shadow-png.318

Edited by Anthony

26 minutes ago, PREMiERdrum said:

You'll like it.

I am sure me and many others here will like it. I already like and support the idea of Bronco subbrand with this baby one. Do you know when Ford plans on revealing it? I seem to recall you said in another thread somewhere that Ford plans on revealing something by Labor Day but I think that was Mach-E. Not sure.

I do like how the baby Bronco project is going along based on how the test prototype looks so far. Looks also to be pretty tough off-road terrain too.

Edited by pffan1990
Added last paragraph.

Just now, pffan1990 said:

I am sure me and many others here will like it. I already like and support the idea of Bronco subbrand with this baby one. Do you know when Ford plans on revealing it? I seem to recall you said in another thread somewhere that Ford plans on revealing something by Labor Day but I think that was Mach-E. Not sure.

I was told we would be seeing prototypes out and about by labor day... obviously things are a bit further ahead. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, T-dubz said:

so is this thing renegade size or escape size? It looks pretty small in these pics. Could be an optical illusion due to the raised roof, but it looks a bit stubby to me. This is a bit disappointing as I was hoping it was the same size as the escape just in a different package.

the proportions look much better on the leaked pic, so hopefully that’s what it’s really like.

Looks a lot like boxy Gen 1 Escape

Ford now has three top hat  styles, chunky, sleek and Lincoln 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, passis said:

Any confirmation on production plant?

This modelo has been confirmed for South America, so Mexico sounds plausible, right?

d3307dd8-ford-bronco-and-baby-bronco.jpg

Given the timing, it’s going to be most likely built at the old Fiesta plant with the Mach E. 

• Thanks 1