2021 Chevy Traverse Refresh Spied

rmc523

2 minutes ago, twintornados said:

...and gets hit with the ugly stick as it falls out of an ugly tree.

I find the current iteration to be handsome.

I generally HATE the split headlight look, but I will say the Blazer is by far the best implementation of that look in the industry, IMO (not that that's a high bar to cross).  I'm cautiously optimistic it'll look ok here.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, blwnsmoke said:

I am curious, why do they blur the people out if they are out in public?

I presume it's because you need signed consent to publish a photo of someone.  The same reason on TV shows you see people's faces blurred, say on a show like Impractical Jokers - it's because they didn't get consent from those people to be on the show.

For example, I was featured in that Ford magazine they send out (or they used to, not sure if it's still a thing) a few years ago when me and some other Flex owners did a meet up.  It was a short blurb and photo of us, but all three of us in the photo had to sign a consent form for it to appear in the magazine.

That said, I don't know why they had to blur out their arms - usually it's just faces.

Edited by rmc523

2 hours ago, rmc523 said:

I presume it's because you need signed consent to publish a photo of someone.  The same reason on TV shows you see people's faces blurred, say on a show like Impractical Jokers - it's because they didn't get consent from those people to be on the show.

For example, I was featured in that Ford magazine they send out (or they used to, not sure if it's still a thing) a few years ago when me and some other Flex owners did a meet up.  It was a short blurb and photo of us, but all three of us in the photo had to sign a consent form for it to appear in the magazine.

That said, I don't know why they had to blur out their arms - usually it's just faces.

But yet I can be in public and video tape anyone and post it on facebook etc.  Being a little naive, what's the difference?  If you are out in public, you have zero right to privacy etc.

If you look at the 2nd pic, their faces are not blurred (although a logo is over them) and can make put their looks.

There is nothing stopping me from taking pics of people in public and posting them online.

Movie stars are constantly harrassed and posted online without being blurred (paparazzi)... same thing IMO.

Confused...

Edited by blwnsmoke

35 minutes ago, blwnsmoke said:

But yet I can be in public and video tape anyone and post it on facebook etc.  Being a little naive, what's the difference?  If you are out in public, you have zero right to privacy etc.

If you look at the 2nd pic, their faces are not blurred (although a logo is over them) and can make put their looks.

There is nothing stopping me from taking pics of people in public and posting them online.

Movie stars are constantly harrassed and posted online without being blurred (paparazzi)... same thing IMO.

Confused...

I don't know?  I was just guessing.

1 hour ago, blwnsmoke said:

Confused...

You're not a business.

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 11:31 AM, rmc523 said:

My guess is to cover a tattoo which could also identify an individual as they are unique.