Signing Bonus?

11 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Perhaps it was childish, but I'm not the one threatening people with physical violence. 

?? where’s the part where I threatened anyone with physical violence?? So far I’ve been attacked several times on this thread. I only keep responding because of it. Or are you angry because someone agreed with what I was saying? ?? A lot to think about huh

Just now, fuzzymoomoo said:

Implication being what, a staring contest? Come on man, that's pretty obviously a threat. 

Seriously sir your reaching. This is a debate in my eyes. Oh I’m sorry you’re reaching, I forgot about the grammar. I’ll argue my point anywhere. Your implication can’t be proven. Stop trying to make me out to be a bad guy just because you don’t agree with what I’m saying sir.

The funny thing is there's not much about what you said that I don't agree with, until you got all butthurt over it being pointed out how bad of an investment your student loans were. Newsflash, I have them too, but I don't bitch and whine about it. I'm also tired of being looked down upon by some of these dinosaurs walking around who have stuck around too long simply because I'm the lowest seniority in my plant. 

2 minutes ago, pmooret said:

He is obviously a company troll.  Every contract year someone joins about a month or two prior and stirs things up.  This dude joined on the 2nd of this month.  Don't give him the air time, that's what he wants.    

I've been needling at him all night for my own amusement TBH. 

13 hours ago, 95Triway said:

And these are the people I’m supposed to put my life on hold for ??. Just so you guys can fight for stuff you’re never getting back and I never had. Your jobs are the best in the area already and you know it. You’re willing to screw me over so you guys can keep the lights on in your cabins up north. I’m telling everybody to vote yes just to spite y’all!! 

I have no cabin. Probably have the same seniority you do. 

Voting for a bonus is stupid. Look at the temp language we got last time because idiots like you couldn't see past 8500 bucks. 

Smart guy you are. Student loan debt to work the same place as me, a high school grad that was dead last in his class at a Detroit Public School no less. 

Real smart you are.

15 hours ago, 95Triway said:

And these are the people I’m supposed to put my life on hold for ??. Just so you guys can fight for stuff you’re never getting back and I never had. Your jobs are the best in the area already and you know it. You’re willing to screw me over so you guys can keep the lights on in your cabins up north. I’m telling everybody to vote yes just to spite y’all!! 

Hey Kid,,,You aint in school anymore.The union says "WALK" then we "WALK",get it?The conditions we may gain even if they do  not benefit you immediately they might help you in the future.Unless you work at a critical parts plant you will probably not even have to go onstrike.All your highly educated heine has to do is eventually/maybe get laid off and collect unemployment and sub.Would a paid vacation be too hard to handle?I think the UAW is gonna try and get us a good contract in order to regain their image.Like I said,this aint "school".Life is 'Green' and the Mob rules everything!

Okay Triway,if you get laid off maybe you wont get SUB because we wont have a contract but you get the idea.Now 'toughen up' and stop attacking your union brothers and sisters.We gotta stick together in order to have any chance at all.Jealous of high seniority?Let me tell ya something,this factory life dont get easier as you get older.

Edited by Fatso
correctin

This old people - young people thing has been going on for every minute I`ve been here in paradise (forever).

Of course the drama has seen it`s peaks and valley`s but it`s pretty consistently higher here lately, when it comes to getting both groups worried about their specific interests and how the other group just can`t agree with the other. But we are all the same when it comes to going full circle,  peeing in your pants to peeing in your depends.

I have a few thought`s about all this contract talk about who is gunna get screwed and who don`t give a shit about who. All young and old being wrapped up in the last four or five contracts should make both young and old realize... we all be gettin screwed. Ah sure we all thought the other group was the reason our group got screwed but, really.... what groups are skewing the young and old?

Can anyone give any facts on...     those old people got together and sat at the table and arranged for the tiers to be put in place and happily giving up benefits? or the young people got together and sat at the table and arranged to work for less just until all the old people are gone and then will open the contract to give all young people a $15 an hour increase.

Until the old and young dues paying people realize the two groups that are doing all the skewing, one group are those smiling faces that are handing out the trinkets and trash and the group that's funding all the learning :whistling:at he learning centers.

JMO - - -  we got one group sitting at a table that just got molested by the BAD BOYS BAD BOYS and the other group sitting at the table saying "just tell them they should be glad they have a J-O B" then start some rumors and drama to gettumm fighting amongst themselves. You know the old and young thing works all the time.... Oh and those bags of cash in the corner and tickets to Vegas (for the 6 week conference:spiteful:) are for your group.                   NO SIGNING BONE US CHECK for EWE`s

Edited by Decker

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 9:49 PM, chassisgroupleader said:

Yes!  the ones eager to strike are all the lazies with seniority that are dead weight and somehow think that the world owes them something.  Yet they are quick to criticize the millennial's work ethic!  

You don't have a work ethic, ya whine an cry and act like we owe you something, we gave up to get ya your job ya little piss ant and the way you act now i'm sure most of us are wishing we hadn't.

• Like 1

I think when lay offs come around that all tier 2 should not be able to collect sub pay or have any recall rights what so ever. Let them negotiate there own contract separate from legacy employees. Let them start from scratch and work there way to what we have. Maybe they would be more grateful for what the legacy employees fought for thru the years. Screw 2 tier, let them negotiate there own contract. YOU HEAR ME IUAW!! 

• Like 1

Let's do this, how about anyone that got hired after 2010,  have them go through a 2-3 day class sponsored by the uaw and let them see what we have fought for and gave up through the years. Give them a better understanding what the UAW is all about. The future for legacy employees will depend on what they negotiate for us. 

2 hours ago, MTP'er said:

let them see what we have fought for and gave up through the years

Why would I like to see things I’m never going to receive. People like this guy is the whole reason why I post on here. I say if you have 20 years or higher you should be forced out. How’s that sound? Some people are so out of touch it’s ridiculous  

19 minutes ago, pmooret said:

After four years here it is again, a company troll at contract time.  Just joined in August.  

Please do not comment or respond to this person.  It's just bait.  As I said earlier, it's a theatrical production.  

Actually sir, I’ve been lurking on this site since the last contract. I only chose to comment once I saw the BS people were posting on this thread. I’m not a troll for anyone. Believe what you will I don’t care. 

6 hours ago, 95Triway said:

Actually sir, I’ve been lurking on this site since the last contract. I only chose to comment once I saw the BS people were posting on this thread. I’m not a troll for anyone. Believe what you will I don’t care. 

HAY,,,,,,,,,could be a FED BOT.Cheez-it I mean Nibblers,,,,,I mean stop talkin and dummy up!None of us saw nuthin!

Edited by Fatso
  • Haha 1