• Custom Search

The contract typically passes by 51% with few claiming they voted for it.

At out plant they use mechanical voting machines to vote for union reps but paper ballots dropped in trash cans then hand counted for contract ratification.

4 hours ago, Decker said:

Ahhhh that ever so clear picture of all things past, that some have.... 95 you`ll be fine just vote the way you want. As for what was given up or gave back to do this or that it`s all water under the bridge. Our union never looks back or in some cases they can`t remember 3 or 4 years ago much less the details of what was in the last contract. A good example of their memory was the concessions that just slipped their minds during a following negotiations and they never put none of them on the table.

Our contract is a done deal, I can hear it now.... here`s your signing bonus and we get to keep what we have now and

EWE`S SHOULD JUST BE THANKFUL EWE`S EVEN HAVE A JOB   (a jimmy flash back from the past :hat_tip:)

I remember sitting in 228 listening to them tell me that when we found out we weren’t getting legacy pay. That left a bad taste in my mouth. I haven’t looked at the UAW the same again.

I appreciate your comment though.

Ford giveth, Ford taketh away !

Ford will do whatever Ford needs to do, contract or no contract. Promises are made to be broken, remember that !! :play:

If signing bonus is all we get it needs to be significantly higher than 18,500. Let’s say 30,000

You think Ford is going to give you signing bone-us $18,500 - $30,000 . Phuk NO!  Cause with that much money most of you all won't show up to work !!.

Keep dreaming.

Never happen !  :play:

We will be lucky to get a $ 3,000 signing bonus.There will be co-pays on health insurance so you will end up giving the 3 grand back.Be lucky you got any job at all and keep showing up at 5 a.m.Now,what will the IUAW officials get for themselves?

3 hours ago, Fatso said:

We will be lucky to get a $ 3,000 signing bonus.There will be co-pays on health insurance so you will end up giving the 3 grand back.Be lucky you got any job at all and keep showing up at 5 a.m.Now,what will the IUAW officials get for themselves?

About 18 months in fed prison and a slap on the wrist, that's what they get

These dam “me”-leniums

I’ll  vote yes on anything to get rid of them!

let them all go back to their parents basements and working at Taco Bell