Norwood Jewell

DSPF150

Well ….. "us" paid all their defense costs. Attorneys fee`s on the most current LM-2 is an unreal listing of what "us" paid and continue to pay.  As for the IUAW pension... well, not only will the Jewell get his monthly benefit check but is covered by the 100%  IUAW health care coverage while he`s on home detention. No co pays of course. 

Google the General and Wifey's honeymoon and check out her posts on book of faces or tweets (whatever) the social media bragging was off the chain. Not to mention the old news of 248K payoff of the house. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Decker said:

Well ….. "us" paid all their defense costs. Attorneys fee`s on the most current LM-2 is an unreal listing of what "us" paid and continue to pay.  As for the IUAW pension... well, not only will the Jewell get his monthly benefit check but is covered by the 100%  IUAW health care coverage while he`s on home detention. No co pays of course. 

Google the General and Wifey's honeymoon and check out her posts on book of faces or tweets (whatever) the social media bragging was off the chain. Not to mention the old news of 248K payoff of the house. 

Now I`m pissed!

Norwood Jewell is clearly unrepentant.He was sentenced to 18 months in Federal Prison.That is a 'piece of cake' compared to 18 months working the line in a filthy,factory under an abusive supervisor who when you complain, all the union tells you is "They can do that,be lucky you have a job".Or my all-time favorite "If they don't like you I cant help you".You don't dare respond,likewise,to even the lowest ranking salaried person because the union will not support you if the supervisor wants to all of a sudden play "passive-aggressive" and act scared.Meantime the "union people" are paid overtime to stay off the floor.Now,of course, not all locals are like that and not all union reps are corrupt but Norwood Jewell sure was,the 'prison scum' that he is.

• Like 1

Jewell is going to a fed`s day care facility, compared to other facilities it`s got all the amenities of home. Most likely visits from his IUAW Executive Assistants too.:spiteful:  Maybe he could sit with the others IUAW Executive Board members that are already there and pass the time calling big jimmy at his new appointment to city hall. Maybe they all will be Detroit City Hall meet and greeters?  

Makes for a good nights sleep knowing the Jewell helped hand pick the negotiators sitting at the table right now.....:sandman:  

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 11:10 AM, TIGER66 said:

These people are above us lowlife factory workers. You ain’t supposed to talk about them. Seriously we should get a 5% raise on what they gave away last contract while sipping Don perignon and selling us out!

You aint no "lowlife' TIGER.I respect the hell out of you and all others like you.I have seen the hardest working people I have ever met in my life inside of Ford plants.Putting up with all the "shit' from stinky,supervision on top of it.We should all get a medal for not rammin our fist down their throats when they act "so tuff".Yeah,well I need my J-O-B and I guess they know it.I say lets strike the mother-fuckers just for shits and giggles!!!!!! HEY IUAW,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,try again!

• Like 1

If I was a Local Rep. I would by name,,,by  name,,point out to the plant manager the supervisors who have purposely,deliberately and constantly been difficult to my constituents.Now,why should I trust you Mr.so and so?You expect me to sign what?The supervisors work for you,dont they?Well then they must be a reflection of you.Oh and by the way,I want fresh paint in all the bathrooms.C`mon,let my fat ass off the leash.I say we strike the mother-fuckers.Ford will lose more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ than us,if we win,,,and its a sure thing that we will win!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1