Renewed Access To AXZ Vehicle Programs Website

2B Home

I recently experienced an inability to access the AXZ Vehicle Programs website using a CDS ID that worked nine years for me as an hourly retiree.

I called the NESC, which said there was a known system problem, but that I could receive a PIN via telephone, though I'm wanting to search online dealer inventory with AXZ prices shown.

I found https://www.dsps.dealerconnection.com/EUSR/VerifyEligibility.do via a web search, completed the form, submitted a new password, and immediately gained access to the AXZ site and several other interesting dealer-related sites via the Secure Web Login page using the 'Dealer, Supplier, Other Login' button.

• Like 1

Access to this site is limited to eligible retirees, hourly employees, surviving spouses, affiliates and Hourly or Salaried Voluntary Non-Retirement Separations of Ford Motor Company

Just FYI - That’s only for AZ plan access not X plan access even though it’s called AXZ.

Well it depends on the website.  Collectively AZ and X plan work the same and are probably managed the same internally.  But only employees can get A Plan, retirees get Z plan, dealers get D plan.  X plan is just for friends of employees and Ford partner companies.

• 1 year later...