Ranger FX2 package

9 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

That doesn't mean they couldn't add something if they wanted to 

Not saying there's absolutely nothing coming but if there is, it won't involve
major engineering  changes like, engine calibrations or gearbox changes.

NG Ranger is roughly 12-15 mths after Bronco arrives....

Edit,
I'd love to see that 330 HP Mustang Ecoboost 2.3 get a run in Ranger

Edited by jpd80

3 minutes ago, jpd80 said:

Not saying there's absolutely nothing coming but if there is, it won't involve
major engineering  changes like, engine calibrations or gearbox changes.

Well no of course not. I wouldn't expect that anyway unless there's a refresh coming which we know there isn't in this case. 

Just now, fuzzymoomoo said:

Well no of course not. I wouldn't expect that anyway unless there's a refresh coming which we know there isn't in this case. 

These three years are gonna feel like crossing the desert on foot for some fans,
that's why I was hoping they'd add something like the 330 HP Mustang engine set up/tune

3 minutes ago, Anthony said:

Not for  current owners.  Its a damn good truck.

I'm glad you like it , I've been driving diesel versions since 2011.:)
I was simply responding to people expecting more of a truck that's at the end of its product cycle.

Edited by jpd80

38 minutes ago, wildosvt said:

Ive seen the new Red the other day. It was really messing with me on such a sunny day after getting out of work. I would look at it and it was red, I look again and it seemed orange. Man was it F'in with me. LOL

I saw it on one of the brackets that holds the tailgate through paint shop, coincidentally right behind the current red, and I gotta say I hate it. I liked the hot pepper way better

guess I gotta fall in love with another color or settle for something I can tolerate ?

• Like 2

Disappointed in the changes for 2020.  I won't be ready to get one until then and wanted the hot pepper red and was hoping they would wake up and add a cooled seat option.  Not everyone lives in Michigan.  Down here in Texas I couldn't care less about a heated seat.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jwillum said:

Disappointed in the changes for 2020.  I won't be ready to get one until then and wanted the hot pepper red and was hoping they would wake up and add a cooled seat option.  Not everyone lives in Michigan.  Down here in Texas I couldn't care less about a heated seat.

I live in Michigan and would love a cooled seat option 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

Eh cooled seats aren't that great IMO. Heated seats are  must, but the seat coolers really don't do that much IMO. It could be the seat material in my SHO though too. 

I know it’s a design flaw, but the cooled seats in my Edge are practically useless. 

26 minutes ago, sullynd said:

I know it’s a design flaw, but the cooled seats in my Edge are practically useless. 

Maybe its been addressed since they cut down the amount of seat frames they use on products now. Mine seemed to work pretty good the first year I had it, then natch since then.