RIP 551

Ididntdoit

Well all I can say is we don't have a local we have a group of thugs that keep changing by laws to get more thugs in, hurry up with this damn contract so I can get out of this BS

Close CAP would be in the best interest of the company and the rest of the UAW members, decade of recalls  decade of law suits what moron would keep this plant running

Da Cubbies are tied for first place.Grab an Old Style along with an Italian beef sandwich and watch a game.Let me tell ya something,UAW region 1-A aint nothing like,a college campus.At UAW region 1-A,compliance is key.Meaning crawl under the bosses desk,throw your co-workers under the bus and bleeaaaaah like a sheep.We are all screwed cuz we got corrupt leadership at the IUAW.Vote NO on whatever it is first time out!

Edited by Fatso
correction
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Ididntdoit said:

CAP votes no every time even when everyone else votes yes, we've got the shadiest local trying to pull some BS redoing by laws. We're not being represented, they're collecting our dues and running a scam. Local 551 is making the rest of ya look bad. 

Well.... as for "everyone else voting "yes" ummm not really. It`s easy to figure out which local`s voted "no" just look at the plant`s with the multiple years of steady work category and most likely that will be the "no" voters.

Then the level of shadiness, ummm have you witnessed our resident activist in action? That resident activist was so slick while the sheeppies kept him office he out slicked the sheeppies, his crew and himself. Putting in place with all the underlining political hopes and self gratification the activist made his proposed changes to the by-laws and the sheeppies just went along with there water walker. The activist even talked a great trades representative into going along with the water walker`s vision of a perfect dictatorship. Then.... the votes have been counted, (drum roll please) the water walker and the disciples are wondering what in the water walkers perfect dictatorship world those frickin sheeppies didn't understand. 

Ummm now the water walker is in a cave out in the dead sea carving out some scrolls (no glamor magazine to use) with the by-laws changes that he will make the disciples understand and believe in.

BAMMMM New By-Laws Proposed Changes

551 has always had a way of looking bad but, have you read any fake news lately???? the 551 is small taaators compared the those big timers in the not so solid house.....

We gunna be okeedoekee ididntdoit really. Hell I have my $18,500.00 signing boneus spent already. Season Tickets at the best ball park in the world and all the ice cold Miller & pizza I can eat!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!GO!!!!!!!CUBBIES!!!!!!!!!! 

Edited by Decker

We were the only ones to voted down last ratified contract, I don't know all this jibberish you're talking about activist sheep. I don't sugar coat it or try to play on words. Our Chairman the sexual harasser is a joke, the bargaining units  especially the one that was drunk and attacked a member and got shot for it , a joke. Now the guy that shot him won his court battle was justified in self defense got his job back, why is that unit that attacked him still in office??? The election was pathetic and now this BS trying to fill a seat after one of the  best passes away by changing the by laws back to fit their needs BS. If you're not bothered by any of this give me some of those pills so I'm numb to it all too. 

The best is yet to come, wait till someone trys to bid on a job from this app. 

Only way the signing bonus is more then a 40hr paycheck ( which I still haven't seen since launch) is if their paying us off for the limited health care plan they're gonna hit us with. And that wouldn't be no where near enough to justify any changes to our health care.

ididntdoit, "we" were the only ones to vote down the last ratty contract?

The proposed by-laws changes have nothing in the language remotely involving or changing the procedure of filling a vacancy. The vacant position will be filled with an election that any member is free to seek. As for the language striking (going back to the prior wording) the total nominations of all elected officers that is a complete reversal of our activist from the language he wanted and got to what he now wants to change back. That change he stood on as a change to do everything including save the membership money.  He sold the change to his followers got a great trades rep to buy into it and it screwed that rep out of the insurance of possibly losing the general election position and then running  as a district rep. This change is just that, a change of heart by our activist after screwing his followers out of their.... loss one race and run in another option.  As for the proposed change for adding the language to have a process of validating a hand count of ballets, IMO I would vote for any process that would lower the chances of BS in an election.   

ididntdoit have you considered bidding off the short work week line?