Perpetual Future Ford Products thread

I can't find my post or Bzcat's post about upcoming Ford products, so I figured might as pin one and everyone can contribute to it as we go-

Region Codes:
NA-North America

SA-South America

EU-Europe

?-Asia/Australia

CN-China 

Feel free to add and contribute anything I might have missed. 

CY2021

2021 Bronco Family

• 4 Door Bronco-ETA Job1 March 2021
  • 2 Door Bronco -ETA Job1 March 2021

2021 Bronco Sport

Ford Maverick Small Pickup

Nautilus Interior Refresh/facia change
Edge Interior Refresh

CY 2022

2023 F-150 BEV

2023 Transit Connect BEV

2023 Bronco Warthog and Sport Trac/Pickup trims?

Small BEV based on VW platform (EU)

3 Row Kuga/Escape
Far East Edge Replacement

Future Products past CY 2022-Programs under current review due to current situation

2022 Ranger-Rumored to be pushed back about 12 months- due to COVID-19

Next Gen Edge/Nautilus-Currently under review/Bargaining chip with Union negotiations 

"Affordable" Ford Product-Might be Maverick

Fusion white space replacement vehicle (Might be the same as affordable Ford product?) "Suburu fighter"

Mustang-S197 deep update

Transit Connect refresh and assembly moved to Mexico for NA/SA

Mid sized CUV BEV for Lincoln and Ford

Large CUV BEV For Lincoln and Ford (UNIFOR contract 9/2020)

Rivan based SUV/Pickup Cancelled/Delayed

Edited by silvrsvt
Updated with latest info

13 hours ago, silvrsvt said:

CY 2020

2021 Bronco Family

• 4 Door Bronco
  • 2 Door Bronco 
  • Bronco Scout/Adventurer/Sport/Baby whatever they call it

Future Products past CY 2021

"Affordable" Ford Product 

Fusion white space replacement vehicle (Might be the same as affordable Ford product?)

New Mustang on CD6

Baby Bronco Pickup

Transit Connect refresh

Mid sized CUV BEV for Lincoln and Ford

Rivan based SUV/Pickup

My vote is for Bronco Baby whatever they call it :hysterical:

One note on your Transit Connect refresh - it already got one, so presumably the next thing for it would be a next gen model - I'm assuming it's whatever they work out with VW for this, no?

13 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

2020 Escape/Corsair just launched last week 

Launched/for sale?  Or just starting to ship?

Edited by rmc523

24 minutes ago, chopsui said:

I thought the "Mustang inspired" BEV was supposed to be revealed this year and launched next year. Has that changed?

Depends-they might an early preview and it goes into production in the Spring/Summer of next year, making it technically a 2021 MY product. 

16 hours ago, silvrsvt said:

I can't find my post or Bzcat's post about upcoming Ford products, so I figured might as pin one and everyone can contribute to it as we go-

Region Codes:
NA-North America

SA-South America

EU-Europe

?-Asia/Australia

CN-China 

Feel free to add and contribute anything I might have missed. 

Year

CY 2019

2020 Explorer (just launched) (NA/EU)

2020 Transit Refresh (NA/EU)

2020 Escape/Kuga-Late Fall/early Winter (NA/EU/CN) 

2020 Super Duty-Late Fall/Early Winter (NA)

2020 Kuga B class CUV (EU) - This is the Puma

2020 Mustang GT500

Edge, Taurus facelift in China

CY 2020

2021 F-150 and F-150 Hybrid/Raptor

2021 Model E BEV (US and China)

2021 Bronco Family

• 4 Door Bronco
  • 2 Door Bronco 

2021 Mustang Refresh/hybrid?

Territory launches in South America

F-650 and F-750 refresh

All New Escape/Kuga is China/Europe

CY 2021

2022 F-150 BEV

2022 Bronco Sport Trac/Pickup

2022 Ranger?

All New EcoSport developed with Mahindra

Next Edge CDX707

Fusion white space replacement vehicle (Might be the same as affordable Ford product?)

New Mustang on CD6

Baby Bronco Pickup

Transit Connect refresh - This is all new

Mid sized CUV BEV for Lincoln and Ford - 2022

Rivian based SUV/Pickup - Lincoln

Next Super Duty - 2022

See above in bold

1 hour ago, HotRunrGuy said:

That link takes me right back to the 2019 Build & Price.

HRG

2019 Escape.JPG

I have that problem too. The get-around for me at the moment is to click on Change Vehicle under 2019 Escape at the top. It takes you to the full-lineup page. Scroll down to the bottom to the Future Vehicles and click on the 2020 Escape there. That should take you to the correct 2020 Escape configurator. At least, it does for me. The 2020 Super Duty and 2020 Transit full-size van are also listed under Future Vehicles but the links to those only re-direct to the main pages of those vehicles as the configurator are not yet set up for those vehicles. So the two are listed under Future Vehicles are just there for place-holder at the moment. On a related note, the 2020 Mustang configurator is already up and has been for over a week now. Shelby GT350 and Shelby GT500 are not yet ready, however.

1 hour ago, ausrutherford said:

See above in bold

Thanks for your added bold info to the above list. That helps with the list of upcoming vehicles. Wow, lots coming and kinda hard to keep up. But that's a good thing if hard to keep up since there's more coming within the next five years or so. Just imagine how much better Ford and Lincoln will be doing in terms of sales and profits and all that within just a couple years from now and on! :)

6 minutes ago, pffan1990 said:

I have that problem too. The get-around for me at the moment is to click on Change Vehicle under 2019 Escape at the top. It takes you to the full-lineup page. Scroll down to the bottom to the Future Vehicles and click on the 2020 Escape there. That should take you to the correct 2020 Escape configurator. At least, it does for me. The 2020 Super Duty and 2020 Transit full-size van are also listed under Future Vehicles but the links to those only re-direct to the main pages of those vehicles as the configurator are not yet set up for those vehicles. So the two are listed under Future Vehicles are just there for place-holder at the moment. On a related note, the 2020 Mustang configurator is already up and has been for over a week now. Shelby GT350 and Shelby GT500 are not yet ready, however.

It doesn't. it goes back to the 2019 page I posted above.  Can you post a screen shot of the 2020 choose your model page?

HRG

Edited by HotRunrGuy

17 minutes ago, HotRunrGuy said:

Must be a cookies thing, I keep getting the 2019 version. No big deal, I'm done spending $$$ this year.

HRG

It was messing up on me last night after midnight with the re-direct to 2019 Escape configurator. It was fine by noon earlier when I tried again. It is working fine for me with both the steps I suggested earlier as well as the link that was posted above by few others. I figured it was Ford having issues with their site when the configurator went live last night and they spent most of the wee hours fixing it. It could be a cookies thing on your browser/device as you mentioned or your browser cache may need to be cleared. I have Firefox browser and I make it a habit to clear all cache and delete all cookies except for the ones that I use to autologin sites (like this one for example) and then close browser when I am done for the night. That way, the browser is fresh and ready for use in the morning when I get up. Maybe you can try clearing cache and deleting unneeded cookies, close your browser, and re-open and try again. If not, then it could be that Ford's site is still having issues for some viewers for unknown reason. I'm sure it'll clear up for all viewers by later this week.

New Mustang on CD6

Baby Bronco Pickup

Transit Connect refresh - This is all new

Mid sized CUV BEV for Lincoln and Ford - 2022

Rivian based SUV/Pickup - Lincoln

Next Super Duty - 2022

+ Unibody C2 pickup truck

And no specific dates for these but figures it will be around 2022/23

New Everest - CN, AP

New Transit Custom (and VW Transporter clone) - EU, SA, CN, AP

New Yusheng S350 and JMC Yuhu (possibly based on the outgoing T6 Everest/Ranger platform) - CN, AP

And probably after 2023

New Yusheng S330 / Territory - CN, SA

Edited by bzcat
  • Like 1

Does anyone know a bit more about Ford's "emerging markets" products, such as NG Ka/Figo/Aspire (Project B680-S) and crossovers (many codes I came across: BX563, BX744,  BX745, BX755, BX775...)?

Also, does anyone know if/how the platform used by Yusheng S330 / Territory is related to a proper Ford platform? It seems, from what I found, that JMC vans are based on the Transit platform and Yusheng S350 is related to the Everest (Ranger). Is that so? Has the Territory anything to do with T6?

On 8/20/2019 at 2:37 AM, silvrsvt said:

CY 2020

2021 F-150 and F-150 Hybrid

2021 Model E BEV

2021 Bronco Family

• 4 Door Bronco
  • 2 Door Bronco 

2021 Mustang Refresh/hybrid?

Apologies for asking, but are these actually confirmed or just best educated guesses? My main interest here is with Mustang and its tough to get solid info. I've heard everything from a mild refresh for '21MY  as above, but also heard the same for '22 & '23MY!!! I appreciate Ford play things very close their chests, but I also appreciate there are people here with good inside info.

:)

55 minutes ago, Gurgeh said:

Did I miss the reference to the Edge/Nautilus redesign? That should be coming for MY 2022 or 2023, if I remember correctly. (Unless the Edge/Naut are being replaced by the new "Edge sized" BEV crossovers also planned for around then.)

I heard MY2021 but some others have it pegged at MY2023.