Perpetual Future Ford Products thread

12 hours ago, madeboost said:

Hey guys, who else is excited to get the new ford bronco 2021. I made my reservation already and decided to write a guide on how to make your own reservation online. I also made a review about the new monster from the little information I gathered, I hope you guys check it out and tell me what I missed lol. Here's the link.

<link deleted>

12 hours ago, madeboost said:

I wasn't spamming but maybe self-promotion. I'm really sorry?

You are just trying to get more clicks on your article to get more $$$ from advertisers or your publisher....why would I need your guide on how to make a reservation when Ford already has one? You review is likewise pointless since it is a re-hash of everyone else's reviews...you need to do a spell check, syntax check and figure out that proper names are capitalized....it isn't "ford bronco"...it is "Ford Bronco"

Edited by twintornados
  • Like 1

On 7/16/2020 at 3:18 PM, twintornados said:

You are just trying to get more clicks on your article to get more $$$ from advertisers or your publisher....why would I need your guide on how to make a reservation when Ford already has one? You review is likewise pointless since it is a re-hash of everyone else's reviews...you need to do a spell check, syntax check and figure out that proper names are capitalized....it isn't "ford bronco"...it is "Ford Bronco"

Thanks for reviewing it... I wouldn't have noticed those issues without your comments. I wasn't really trying to get link clicks since I already have enough from search engines like google. I would be editing the article later today so, i would let you know when I do so.

I'm really happy you found some errors. Thanks once again ????

17 hours ago, madeboost said:

Thanks for reviewing it... I wouldn't have noticed those issues without your comments. I wasn't really trying to get link clicks since I already have enough from search engines like google. I would be editing the article later today so, i would let you know when I do so.

I'm really happy you found some errors. Thanks once again ????

No thanks...your troll advice is not welcome or needed....get lost.

Edited by twintornados
  • Like 1

ford%20bronco%20off-roadfr.jpeg?scaledow

Was this image "released" by Ford? I remember seeing it more or less at the same time as the leaked orange Bronco Sport at a dealers convention. If it was done by Ford, is it just an early stage Bronco Sport or could it be still something else? NG Ecosport?

59 minutes ago, passis said:

ford%20bronco%20off-roadfr.jpeg?scaledow

Was this image "released" by Ford? I remember seeing it more or less at the same time as the leaked orange Bronco Sport at a dealers convention. If it was done by Ford, is it just an early stage Bronco Sport or could it be still something else? NG Ecosport?

First official view of Bronco Sport released by Ford.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, akirby said:

Fusion Active?

1 hour ago, Trader 10 said:

If the covered vehicle in the chart is an accurate rendition, it isn’t a truck.

If you notice that "Whitespace" is lined up matching the Fusion on the diagram and that CD542 is a 2021 launch for 22MY, maybe there could be something in those lines.

17 hours ago, bzcat said:

Fusion Active, Maverick, and Transit Connect are all launching sometime in 2021 so it is anyone's guess what the slide is referring to.

Well the slide says “Whitespace” so its either Fusion Active or Maverick and the silhouette looks like Fusion Active.