Ford Using Cool Camo for Baby Bronco

14 hours ago, paintguy said:

Seems a bit late for it, but is this a "mule" on an '08-'12 Escape body? Had an '01 Escape and an '09. Loved them both. Never warmed up to the '12-'19 models. In my opinion this baby Bronco could be what I have been waiting for.

No it isnt and old Escape. There is enough in the mule photo to show that it is indeed the Baby.

On 8/24/2019 at 2:17 AM, wildosvt said:

No it isnt and old Escape. There is enough in the mule photo to show that it is indeed the Baby.

Should make a nice distraction from Escape sales although if sold at a premium, maybe not so many sales but lots of $$$$ to Ford. I just hope Ford doesn’t get carried away with premium price and drive sales too low for the sake of max profit taking.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, jpd80 said:

Should make a nice distraction from Escape sales although if sold at a premium, maybe not so many sales but lots of $$$$ to Ford. I just hope Ford doesn’t get carried away with premium price and drive sales too low for the sake of max profit taking.

This is my fear too and it’s the only downfall (for consumers, at least those looking for the rugged looks) of the two vehicle strategy. 

Edited by T-dubz
  • Like 1

On 8/22/2019 at 9:14 PM, wildosvt said:

I have pics of the body of the baby Bronco. No, I wont post them.  Note in the dealer preview photo. The right side vehicle. There is plastic trim at the bottom that goes across the bottom of the doors and wheel well lips.

I think you may be the envy of several people right now.  I, personally, can't wait to see how it turns out.  Hopefully, all bugs would be worked out when my EcoSport lease ends in 2021.  Not too fond of the EcoSport.  Speaking of which...I wonder if that is what the plastic trim along the bottom may resemble.