Apple iPhone Shortcut to track your orders

If you have an iPhone and the Shortcuts app installed, I’ve created a iOS Shortcut that asks you for your VIN and then pushes that info to the Ford order tracking site and pulls four pieces of info:

Production Date
Primary Status
Status
Shipment Date

You can click the shortcut anytime to get order status and also program the shortcut with Siri to ask for car status. I made mine “Car status”, so I can ask “Hey Siri, Car Status” and she will respond “Built: 2019-07-19, In Production, Returned from Offsite and Ship Date: ”

Simply make sure you have the Shortcuts app installed and follow this link on your iPhone to install the shortcut. It will ask for your VIN on the first run - from there you can get your status any time quickly and easily

Use this link on your iPhone
[  Shortcut ]
(you might need to copy the full URL from your browser since this forum auto-shortens long URLS)

Enjoy.

IMG_38B7DAFC978B-1.jpeg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, jfischetti said:

Bellanca,  you’re very fortunate.  Mine was built more than a month before yours and still hasn’t shipped. 

The funny thing is the one I originally ordered(it didn’t have the full rear console as I thought it did) was built the week before but it hasn’t shipped yet. 

2 hours ago, jfischetti said:

Sorry to hear that. How much repainting? What were the issues to cause it?

Yet to be determined. Not sure if it’s just the panels that have the streaks in it or if they’ll repaint the whole car; I’m just worried that if they only paint certain panels that there will be a noticeable difference between panels. Dealer wasn’t sure what caused it and Ford is being mum on the issues they’re having.