Aviator GT with Bench Seat

millim

Been playing with the configurator and so far I haven't been able to get the GT Black Label with the 2nd row bench seat.  A bench seat does seem to be an option with the non GT Black Label (GTI but not GTII). I've never special ordered a Lincoln I'm curious whether people here think there is any reason one wouldn't be able to get 2nd row Bench with a GT Black Label.  If you can get a GT with a bench w/ GT I trim it seems like there shouldn't be any reason you can't get the black label.  Am I missing something?

19 minutes ago, millim said:

Been playing with the configurator and so far I haven't been able to get the GT Black Label with the 2nd row bench seat.  A bench seat does seem to be an option with the non GT Black Label (GTI but not GTII). I've never special ordered a Lincoln I'm curious whether people here think there is any reason one wouldn't be able to get 2nd row Bench with a GT Black Label.  If you can get a GT with a bench w/ GT I trim it seems like there shouldn't be any reason you can't get the black label.  Am I missing something?

I'm looking at the order guide and I can confirm that on the BL GT, there is no option-code 687 Second Row Bench Seat.

On the regular BL, it is available and on the non-BL GT as well unless you opt for the Grand Touring II equipment group.

Don't ask me why but that's what I'm getting from the order guide..

Edited by EcoBoost

17 minutes ago, EcoBoost said:

I'm looking at the order guide and I can confirm that on the BL GT, there is no option-code 687 Second Row Bench Seat.

On the regular BL, it is available and on the non-BL GT as well unless you opt for the Grand Touring II equipment group.

Don't ask me why but that's what I'm getting from the order guide..

Thx for the reply & help.  Sorry to be dense, but is the order guide the arbiter of every order...and you can't override it with a "special" order?

This shows the 2nd row seat options for each model and trim level.  The order guide rules so no special orders.  I wanted the bench seat also, but couldn't order it on the GT II. So I'm getting the deluxe console because its much nicer than the step over console and at no extra cost.  I was hesitant because I thought it would stick up above the seats when they're folded down like in the Navigator... but one of the reviews has a photo showing that its actually a little lower than the folded seats.  I can live with 6 passenger seating and now I'm happy the deluxe console still allows a flat floor when all the seats are down!!!

5739B359-2082-47AB-ADE5-2A4D36C45A3C.thumb.jpeg.a3f88489fc530b9b69d110a94ab9346e (1).jpeg

Edited by CoolScoop
  • Like 1

The order guides are the only official source with the information on available order configurations. There is really no such thing as a "Special Order" process. If the requested order configuration doesn't meet the order guide availability and/or restrictions it can't be ordered and any attempts to do so will cause the order to be flagged with a "Material Hold" status or other error notice. Retail Orders may get prioritized and scheduled differently, and receive green Window Stickers to identify them as sold units during the shipping and delivery process but Retail Orders must comply with the same configuration limits as any other type order. 

• FYI... The SPECIAL ORDER label on the bottom of the Window Stickers for Retail Orders is misleading. It is meant to only identify the order as a sold order placed for one of the applicable order types (Order Type 1=Retail, A/X/D Plan, etc.) The order types are noted on the Window Stickers next to the Dealer's order number.    
  • Like 1