Build quality worries

jfischetti

On 9/17/2019 at 4:58 PM, AutomotiveAddicts said:

Here she is... just before I got the windows tinted. Sorry, I know this is the wrong forum post for this.. but this is an example of a unit without those "issues". I'm thankful for that, thus far. 

2020-lincoln-aviator-hogan-1.jpg

2020-lincoln-aviator-hogan-rear.jpg

Looks great.  Did yours come with the front license plate frame attached?  I just saw another picture with a new Aviator that had it attached.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, jfischetti said:

My Reserve I Diamond Blue with Roast interior came into the dealer yesterday.  I stopped by today to give it a once-over and it looks great.  My worry about shifted rear  panels (see original post in this thread) and other things mentioned on this board were non existent.  While the outside was a bit dirty before cleaning, the interior was flawless.   Here's hoping the functional things I couldn't test today are good at delivery on Friday.

IMG_5172.jpeg

IMG_5176.jpeg

IMG_5173.jpeg

Love it, I ordered the Blue Diamond/Roast combo as well.  Could you post more pics after you pick it up?  I guessed that roast would look great and your interior shot confirms it is lighter than the advertisements.  Maybe Start a new thread called my New Aviator and opinion.  It will make it easier for us to find actual owners to share pics, ask questions and have interested parties ask questions to separate from the folks who "heard, read, thought, or gained information second hand.     

Yes, the reality is that the seats are a lot lighter than in the Lincoln.com renders (Pic below) - but they're darker than the "Ebony BL" interior in the Black Label.  This saddle brown color is really nice, if only it was possible in the Reserve.

image.thumb.png.96dc3c5416cab0b0cb1f42f8ba0d5faf.png

Edited by jfischetti
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, mustangchief said:

Could you post more pics after you pick it up?  Maybe Start a new thread called my New Aviator and opinion.  It will make it easier for us to find actual owners to share pics, ask questions and have interested parties ask questions to separate from the folks who "heard, read, thought, or gained information second hand.     

I'll post more pics after the weekend.

• Thanks 1