DO NOT FALL FOR IT!

DSPF150

58 minutes ago, Ididntdoit said:

I just gotta laugh most of these kids were in grade school when I started, they don't listen to experienced workers they think they know it all. I'm on year 24, been through plant closures, transferred, seen shifts go from 3 to 1 back to 3, seen workers with 5yr get laid off a week before thanksgiving, seen decades of UAW shady politics, nepotism and harassment.

And these kids most not even 10 yrs in yet look at me like I don't know what I'm talking about when I see the signs of shifts ending possible product moving to another plant because the workers at the current plant are incompetent and have poor work ethics.

Don't be so damn naive, if you have 2 of your biggest profitable products being half ass built in a 100yr old plant that's had a decade worth of recalls over the past year and now the current product having to be repaired right after it leaves the line at another plant you can pretty much guarantee some major changes will take place and not in a good way. I would be completely shocked if CAP is running 3 shifts if any at all. They've learned no matter how much you put in how many you hire you can not produce a quality product with a poorly managed, lack of work ethics, and corrupted local union ran plant. 

That is why I'd like to offer my 24yr of service  for a severance package and pension buyout so that these low seniority know it alls can have their broken plant and corrupted union all to themselves and make it a win win for us all.

i hear ya, im in the same boat @ 24 y, and same ol climate now is rampant among the plants. i blame all.

• Like 1