Doug DeMuro Aviator review

On 10/2/2019 at 9:56 PM, ANTAUS said:

Not sure why he had a deep routed issue with the lighted front emblem. He didn't state why he hated it so much....

It's one of his quirks. There's a few car design tropes that bug him and he'll complain every time he gets a car with them.

Personally, I like it, but hell as long as it's something that can be turned off then it's not a big deal either way.

On 10/8/2019 at 11:08 AM, rmc523 said:

That's odd how it's so different than the photographs.

Yeah before we actually signed on the dotted line and ordered our Nautilus, we went out to the dealer parking lot one more time. My wife REALLY wanted that deep red color. She finally was going to accept the darker real world color which would be the color most of the time in the grayer NW. We saw it in bright sun the first time and it still didn't look up the deep candy apple red, then on a dark day in which it looked drab purple, but that last day we saw it on  a brighter cloudy day and it looked brown ?! It wasn't just me, my wife and saleguy even agreed that it looked more brown than red or purple, or the Burgundy it's supposed to be. So that did it for her, she ended up going with white. The new Pristine white of which we still haven't seen yet. I've never seen a color that looked so different in different light...

My advice to anyone wanting the Burgundy is, if you want that color, don't order it unless you live in a really sunny climate.