Strike vote

CindyC

22 hours ago, CindyC said:

We here at Livonia trans passed it 95% to 5% what about your plant?

Just a union formality....

Ain't gonna be a Strike. 

Union folks need to withhold having their dues withheld from their paycheck for 2 month's.  

Now that will put the UAW on notice...

• Like 2

Is the strike vote for getting rid of the union brothers and sisters that screwed the ones they are elected to be looking out for?

I'm not a company man but the company got a deal they couldn’t pass up!

Thanks union ?

Its hard to hold the company responsible for something it looks like and we all pretty much knew the union screwed us on! 

I feel we do deserve some if not all of the concessions we gave up to help make the company profitable again, but how do you hold Ford responsible for what our union did?

Im choosing wisely on what I’m willing to fight for on this or any other contract.

Biggest thing for me is “ one job...one pay!”

I'm a firm believer in the union and what it stands for!

As long as the right people are in charge of it and know who they are representing. 

I think most of them lost site of that long ago!

I don’t think we need to get rid of the union...

just get a new one!

Jail time for the corrupt?????

I say just make them work at ANY V.O. Plant!

That would be much worse the jail ??

Edited by ambulldog615

551 voted for a strike and has a history of voting down the master 3 or 4 contracts in a row. Even after having Slick Jimmy tell us we should be thankful we even have a job.....  while he was taking orders for some hats & T-Shirts his sister was selling the local. Ahhh trinkets and trash it was a great money making squeeze oppp`s I meant business. Hope Slick Jimmy has the crib nice and straight never  know when those guys that showed up Denny`s crib, Gary`s crib, Norty`s crib, the Region 5 crib and the play house up at the retreat crib might stop by with all those boxes.....

Edited by Decker

• 2 weeks later...