Feedback requested on White interior(Chalet theme ) black label navigator

Chris33

I am an owner of the Tesla model X with white leather and have had no problems cleaning the leather.

I have 3 children and cleaning the white leather in the Tesla model X has been super easy.

I am about to place an order for the Navigator Black label with Alpine(white) interior.

Please share your experience with navigator with white interior, is it easy to clean?

Love the BL's yearly free detailing.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Chris33

I don’t have a Black Label but I have a Reserve with the cappuccino interior and have two kids in car seats.  I haven’t had any issues keeping the lighter color clean in mine.  We are a active outdoors family and as long as I stay on top of any filth issues it’s been easy.  I am the type that prefers clean car interior so I’m used to doing a little bit of cleaning as needed and I don’t wait weeks to do a major cleaning event.  I use the meguiars gold class leather wipes and they do the trick.  I’m of the mindset that going to the dark car interior only hides how filthy it actually is so I’d feather have the light color and see the issue and address it rather than not know it’s there, and I just prefer the open space feeling of the lighter color.

• Like 1

I have a 2019 BL with the Chalet theme.  We have 3 kids aged 6-14 and a giant schnauzer.  We go on road trips to our upstate lake house at least twice a month.  I haven't had any issues keeping it clean (and my wife is not a clean vehicle keeper if you know what I mean).  My car is always spotless, hers not so much.  So aside from finding the occasional unintentional science experiment I clean the truck at least once a month at the dealer (they actually do quite a good job, they even armor all the tires!).  I have only hit the seats once to get the blue from jeans off (quick leather cleaner followed by conditioner), took 5 minutes.  I highly recommend the truck, it has been spectacular (and blows away our old 2016 Escalade platinum ESV).  If you are getting stuck on price join the Mustang club of America - you will immediately qualify for X plan which gives you roughly $5500 off sticker.

• Like 1

I was torn between the interior you are choosing and sticking with the Reserve trim. One concern I had was that the Black Label leather, while being nicer quality, is quite a bit softer and seemed a bit less durable with kids potentially. That was a concern of mine, so I just thought I'd mention it to you. I do like that Alpine theme and look a lot though.

• Like 1