GM gets to set the pattern

fuzzymoomoo

3 hours ago, Fatso said:

With the Feds watching/investigating it will be harder for $$$$ to illegally change hands.As to "why" all the other stuff you mention,I think it is obvious that there are rich,powerful people who are above the law.I don't put the UAW in the same league as Wall Street Investment Banks.The people who the Feds are indicting are pleading or being found guilty so,they must be on the right track to clean things up.

Look at how long it took to take Kwame Kilpatrick to trial. If the feds bring an indictment you better believe they dug really deep and have a very strong case against you. 

Whats killin me is the FACT that the union membership has to pay for legal representation for these bums.You know that is the first issue to be decided this contract,$$$$ for the lawyers.Just keep showing up,do a good job and above all else be compliant,dont give management any attitude back.The Autoworkers Caravan has been pointing out the cozy relationship between IUAW and management for years.

• Like 1