Wait Time?

Shelby Driver

First Post.

Ordered a 2019 Ranger Extended Cab (Lariat Edition) 4x4, with Off Road Package, Trailer Tow Package, Technology Package, in Lightning Blue/Medium Stone interior, with the black running boards and splash guards, one month ago today.  I have a VIN and have been checking the shop.ford.com website and it's been in "Processing" the whole time.

How long does it take to go from processing, to "In Production"?

Thanks

On 9/13/2019 at 9:23 AM, Shelby Driver said:

First Post.

Ordered a 2019 Ranger Extended Cab (Lariat Edition) 4x4, with Off Road Package, Trailer Tow Package, Technology Package, in Lightning Blue/Medium Stone interior, with the black running boards and splash guards, one month ago today.  I have a VIN and have been checking the shop.ford.com website and it's been in "Processing" the whole time.

How long does it take to go from processing, to "In Production"?

Thanks

Curious, how long did it take after you placed your order and the VIN was assigned to the order?

I've a 2020 SuperCab on order since August 20th., it's my understanding that "job 1 " for the '20's is scheduled for November 18th.

Edited by Mokume

Aloha Mokume.

I and my family spent about two weeks in Honolulu last year, at the Hale Koa, it was AWESOME!!! :) You have a beautiful place to live.

It took about 2 weeks to get the VIN.

Took 5 weeks to get the estimated delivery date (just got it yesterday).  Supposed to be delivered by the 13th of October, which is 2 months from when the order was placed (13th of August).

Hope this helps

David W.

54 minutes ago, Shelby Driver said:

Aloha Mokume.

I and my family spent about two weeks in Honolulu last year, at the Hale Koa, it was AWESOME!!! :) You have a beautiful place to live.

It took about 2 weeks to get the VIN.

Took 5 weeks to get the estimated delivery date (just got it yesterday).  Supposed to be delivered by the 13th of October, which is 2 months from when the order was placed (13th of August).

Hope this helps

David W.

Aloha Dave, 

Glad that your family enjoyed your visit here last year, yes it is paradise but it comes at a price.

I take it that since you stayed @ the Hale Koa you are, or were part of the Armed Services, if so Mahalo Very Much for your service to  our country and it's citizens.

Since I special ordered a 2020 SuperCab I don't expect to take delivery until early next year.

I indulged myself by specifying the FX2 package and equipment group 501A on my Lariat 4x2, while there are still a few places to 4x4 on Oahu, those days are long gone for me.

Mahalo again, sir

Mokume