New Small Pickup prototype ;)

1 hour ago, SoonerLS said:

All I see is the text in your quote, but I'm guessing it's something humorous, not a real prototype.

That's all there was were words that I can see in first post. No pictures or links or anything. Not sure what was supposed to be shown unless it has been deleted. I knew it was humorous because first post shows akirby having clicked the 'laughing' Like button.

5 hours ago, pffan1990 said:

That's all there was were words that I can see in first post. No pictures or links or anything. Not sure what was supposed to be shown unless it has been deleted. I knew it was humorous because first post shows akirby having clicked the 'laughing' Like button.

I was just trying to say that I was seeing the same thing you were. Or weren't, I suppose. Fortunately, jpd80 came through.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, SoonerLS said:

I was just trying to say that I was seeing the same thing you were. Or weren't, I suppose. Fortunately, jpd80 came through.

Yeah I knew you were and I appreciated that since I thought I was the one having problems not seeing any photos or anything. The forum has been acting odd lately with the 'too many users logged in' error message that prevented me from logging in, to loading up so slow, and not working properly. Just today I came back to this thread and saw that there's now a link to the Facebook page when it wasn't the link at all the first few times I seen it as it was just plain text. However nothing happened when I clicked on the link. Then the forum acted up again with the same 'too many users logged in' error message. I think server issues or something. So I'm glad that jpd80 posted the photo here.

14 hours ago, jpd80 said:

Thee bar Taurus  photoshopped as a pickup like Falcon used to be

69974972_3461142980566151_18735389944997

Thanks for posting here. I actually think that's a good custom work honestly. Looks nice, I like it. :)