National Drive Electric Week September 14-22

rperez817

Interested in learning about and experiencing a plug-in electric car or motorcycle? Come to a National Drive Electric Week event at locations all across the USA taking place from today until September 22! You can talk to current EV owners, test drive EVs, participate in educational and family fun activities, and register in contests to win cool prizes. Nissan is the national automotive sponsor for the event, but plug-in vehicles from all manufacturers that offer them in the U.S. will be represented. I registered for the event in Irving, Texas (Las Colinas) next Saturday. https://driveelectricweek.org/index.php

"National Drive Electric Week, September 14-22, 2019, is a nationwide celebration to heighten awareness of today's widespread availability of plug-in vehicles and highlight the benefits of all-electric and plug-in hybrid-electric cars, trucks, motorcycles, and more. They are fun to drive, are less expensive and more convenient to fuel than gasoline vehicles, are better for the environment, promote local jobs, and reduce our dependence on foreign oil. Are you considering going electric? Come talk to owners who have successfully done so."

18 hours ago, rperez817 said:

Interested in learning about and experiencing a plug-in electric car or motorcycle? Come to a National Drive Electric Week event at locations all across the USA taking place from today until September 22! You can talk to current EV owners, test drive EVs, participate in educational and family fun activities, and register in contests to win cool prizes. Nissan is the national automotive sponsor for the event, but plug-in vehicles from all manufacturers that offer them in the U.S. will be represented. I registered for the event in Irving, Texas (Las Colinas) next Saturday. https://driveelectricweek.org/index.php

If this is a requirement....pass .... has anyone actually tried to "talk" to an EV owner?:headspin:

On 9/15/2019 at 8:44 AM, twintornados said:

If this is a requirement....pass .... has anyone actually tried to "talk" to an EV owner?:headspin:

LOL One of my coworkers has a I3 and gave a few of us a ride to a location where we work-and him talking about it was quite informative-then again he does own some sort of Audi that he races (was complaining about putting $200 a month in gas into it and he lives less then 10 miles from work too!) and got the I3 used for around $20K, so  at that rate its not a bad deal.