Howdy

Topher

Howdy, I am currently in the great lakes area and have a AWD toyota van and am patiently waiting for the AWD transit's to start hitting the lots.

Curious if any o e here can recommend a dealer that has a good prices on an extended ford warranty.

Thanks,

Chris.

1 hour ago, Topher said:

Howdy, I am currently in the great lakes area and have a AWD toyota van and am patiently waiting for the AWD transit's to start hitting the lots.

Curious if any o e here can recommend a dealer that has a good prices on an extended ford warranty.

Thanks,

Chris.

Hi Chris and welcome to the Blue Oval Forums.  The subject of Ford ESP/FordProtect Plans has been discussed many times here, so I am going to copy and paste a slightly edited, previous reply of mine.

"Among the variables, pricing will vary according to which Plan coverage level you choose (Powertrain Care, BaseCare, ExtraCare, PremiumCare). Then there are coverage years/mileage/deductible options. And then there are plan options in the top of the line PremiumCare level, such as coverage for interior/exterior LED lighting (yes, it is optional), keyfob loss/replacement coverage (also optional), rental car coverage etc. So the final pricing is based off your VIN and plan coverage choices.

And just as in purchasing a car, pricing is not "fixed". Your individual local Lincoln/Ford Dealers can markup and charge whatever the market will bear and/or an uninformed customer will pay (again, just like buying a car). So negotiate (although the online discount sellers are pretty well already at rock bottom).

In my experience, I have found the best pricing at these online sellers:

http://www.zeiglerfordesp.com/

https://www.floodfordesp.com/

https://www.lombardfordwarrantys.com/

You can find other online sellers if you Google "Ford ESP".

I received the lowest price and purchased from Zeigler Auto Group for my last three Lincolns. Plan prices from those online sellers on my 2018 MKZ were all ~$1,000 less than the initial offer from the Lincoln Dealer where I purchased and my other local Lincoln/ Ford dealerships. And still over $300 less than the best local price even after negotiating with those same local Dealerships. For the sake of reference, that savings was for a Lincoln Protect, Premium Care, $0 deductible, 8 year/75,000 mile plan with LED lighting coverage, key replacement/loss coverage and no first day rental car coverage. Flood Ford was next lowest each time.

Hope this information helps and good luck with whatever you decide."

Edited by bbf2530
  • Thanks 1