GM/ IUAW contract negotiations

Fatso

On 9/17/2019 at 9:56 AM, Fatso said:

"WE" need more dollars for lawyers,I mean UAW activities,Gary Jones."The best thing you can do for yourself right now is to plead guilty and start the sentence.As a matter of fact I wont even talk to you",Mary Barra.Question is,without knowing all the details,would GM`s base offer "pass" at Ford?Keeping our great healthcare with no co-insurance pays is nice.8 grand signing bonus,aint too shabby.Production will decide if the contract passes or fails.I would vote NO.The company can shave some time off the lower tiers wage progression and also 10 grand is better than 8.Yeah FEDS!

You are management, shut up. The UAW is standing strong and members standing with Gary Jones. Your non-sense is not sleeping into our resolve. I have spent weeks on the GM picket line with them along with many trade unions. They attempt to indict Gary during this negotiation and you will have all 3 automakers on strike simultaneously. Pull the trigger whenever you are feeling stupid. 

10’s of thousands Ford and Chrysler workers are turning out on GM picket lines. 

927BD1B4-C2F5-463F-A2E5-FB6C767310F8.png

1 hour ago, Furious1Auto said:

You are management, shut up. The UAW is standing strong and members standing with Gary Jones. Your non-sense is not sleeping into our resolve. I have spent weeks on the GM picket line with them along with many trade unions. They attempt to indict Gary during this negotiation and you will have all 3 automakers on strike simultaneously. Pull the trigger whenever you are feeling stupid. 

10’s of thousands Ford and Chrysler workers are turning out on GM picket lines. 

The former head of public relations for the UAW has called for the entire board to resign.Type anything you want,,,,,,,:baby:TOUGH GUY,,,,:cry:I promise that I will ignore you.You got your finger in the  Training Center,pie too,tough guy?Or is busy,up your ass?What was your point anyways?Youre DONE you nitwit.

927BD1B4-C2F5-463F-A2E5-FB6C767310F8.png

Edited by Fatso

1 hour ago, Furious1Auto said:

They attempt to indict Gary during this negotiation and you will have all 3 automakers on strike simultaneously.

Ever stop to consider if Gary gets indicted its because of something GARY did ?

Even if indicted he gets his day in court but to deny several people enriched themselves at members expense is pretty ignorant.

37 minutes ago, cal50 said:

Ever stop to consider if Gary gets indicted its because of something GARY did ?

Even if indicted he gets his day in court but to deny several people enriched themselves at members expense is pretty ignorant.

Todays ,10/7/19,Detroit Free Press has an opinion article."Amid Corruption Allegations the UAW needs a fresh start".The article is written by Rev.Peter Laarman and Frank Joyce both retired public relations officials of the UAW.We the hard working dues paying members deserve an honest and ethical union ,by law.All this is a distraction and may enter into the final outcome in a negative way.The union THUG`s are rare,fortunately and give us all a bad rap,although they are amusing.I have paid dues for over 3 decades,I get to have,my say.Good Luck to the GM strikers,they are striking for every autoworker in the nation.God Bless em.

Edited by Fatso

On 10/6/2019 at 8:41 AM, Ididntdoit said:

legacy has been doing for lower tier and temps for a decade with only a 3% raise, best thing legacy can do for those lower tier and temps now is take an early retirement.

I feel part of the reason for the delay is once there's ratified contracts the restructuring of our IUAW begins, I think they are stalling long enough to get a game plan for what comes next. 

I hope you are right about the retirements! 

6 hours ago, Fatso said:

This forum has been vacant for years as all the members have abandon it for FaceBook and in closed groups for years now. Only a few old hat that can’t keep up with current technology remain here. The relevance of Blue Oval has been passé since 2009.

I don’t have to say a word here, just sit back and watch. You will see how it plays out. I am in these groups and despite the media blackout the members generate their own news contrary the what traditional media reports, we know what’s going on and don’t need your approval. Take a shot at Jones. I am begging you to because I am inviting the catalyst that will have you all crying here. 

You are are not part of the labor movement, only a spectators watching from the outside. Must drive you nuts not knowing what’s going on. You don’t think we know this site is all management, and investors? You all are simply sitting here talking to yourselves while we are out manning GM picket lines and standing together. Ford/GM/FCA Management smacked a hornets nest. LOL

F5D0B11C-A103-43A9-A2FF-FCBC8476827A.png

Edited by Furious1Auto