E350 Sportsmobile + Focus ST

kevinhull

Hello!  Acquired a new Focus ST3 in 2014 that is mostly in the hands of my son at this point.  Found this forum during my quest for cargo van for conversion.  Got some help from a most excellent senior member and came inches away from a low mileage 2014 E250 before being jerked around by the used car dealer.  Next morning, somebody several states away posted a 2006 E350 Sportsmobile fully-built with a price and options that I had been looking for for months.  Acquired on the photographs and picked up a few weeks later.  Looking forward to some Vanlife!

I second the ST being a blast.  Whole experience took my Ford respect to a different level.  Price reasonable and serious bang for the buck.  Great quality car.  Then they come out and give me that free day at Ford Racing School in Utah.  Can't help but gush about the whole thing.  Somebody was a marketing genius with the Octane Academy in getting an army of people to forever talk about a positive experience.IMG_1620.thumb.JPG.ac415b3fc06f93bcac7645e104df1b15.JPGIMG_1633.thumb.JPG.fafa3a2c78acc4b6b29ed3d43816f6d9.JPG

• 3 months later...