2020 Corsair owner's manual & QRG downloads now available

Hello all. As info.. I discovered yesterday the owner's manual and quick reference guide (QRG) for the 2020 Corsair are now available to download from Lincoln. Here's the link to get to the relevant webpage: https://owner.lincoln.com/tools/account/how-tos/owner-manuals.html

When you get to the webpage select the year (2020), make (Lincoln), model (Corsair) and hit Apply. You'll then be presented with choices for viewing or downloading the various docs under the heading of General Overview (you need to scroll down).

- Richard

I jumped right into the owners manual to see if the Corsair had at least the same towing capabilities as the 2020 Escape.  No love here.  :(.  Not even as good as the Escape with a max towing capability of 3000 lbs.   I guess the weight of the extra luxury stuff on the Corsair cuts into the GCWR enough to make up the 500 lb. difference.  Oh well.  Still want one of these for the wife to replace the mkC.