Woke Up This Morning... Got Yourself a Gun

Decker

Dennis Williams was the president of the UAW from 2014 to 2018. (prior to being President he held the bag as International Financial Secretary) He was not arrested during a raid at his home in Corona, California, late last month, but he was still seemingly prepared for it. He was smoking a cigar outside his home (with the Saronos theme song playing on the home entertainment center) as agents approached. That is when guns came out, the News reports:

Williams and his wife installed a large outdoor kitchen with a barbecue and pizza oven and hosted parties, including one last weekend featuring pink flamingo decorations, a neighbor who did not want to be named told The News.

Williams mentioned the Black Lake home the union built for him — with nonunion labor — at the UAW retreat and talked about his boats, Tony`s I mean Dennis`s neighbor said.

Dennis Williams (Tony) has a full life with juggling the problems of his fractious family along with those of a "Family" of a different sort - the union. He sees a therapist to deal with his professional and personal problems, which bring on panic attacks. He deals with personal and professional power struggles within the family (union), affairs, lap dances, great trips, house in the Hills, violence, the threat of exposure and betrayal, and a whole bunch of people being whacked……

Born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eye`s......

Wondering if there`s a Sapranos story line here for an HBO documentary? Joe Pesci as The Union Boss... No wait... Jack Nicholson and Danny DeVito as Williams & Jones :lurk:

Edited by Decker
cause

I am old timer and the people that raised me went through the Great depression and WW2 and lived long before there was a store with candy,pop and chips on every corner.Lived long before you,walk your dog through the store and buy the animal toys.They are called the "Greatest Generation" for a good reason They expect and understand that life "aint a bowl of cherries" and they perservered.Okay,bottom line.What they told me  I was in an atmosphere where I might have been recruited for gang activity.Bottom is I was told that "those guys dont retire" they end up in prison or they end up murdered".Heres another one,,,,"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear".

• Like 1

11 hours ago, cal50 said:

When they tally all the money ( if possible) the IUAW people blew on themselves good luck seeing it returned from personal assets of those involved........

Its a total loss.Along with the legal fees we will be forced to pay to protect our abusers.I see it as a human issue,one called greed and power.There is a rep from local 600,I believe his name is Gary Walkowicz ,forgive me if I got the last name misspelled.Well he did try to address the issue of 'absolute authority' that the IUAW has over itself.He was booed but he was correct and he was ethical.I also discovered a group of union people called the Autoworkers Caravan who have been pointing out the cozy,compliant,be lucky you have a job,attitude of the IUAW for years and once again their concerns have been proven valid.If Gary Jones and Dennis Williams go down,meaning they are convicted and sentenced to prison.Well,I am exploring suspending my dues and dropping out of the UAW for awhile at least.I live in Michigan which is a Right to Work State.F` it all,,,,,who can you trust, when all they care about is $$$$$$?A stripper to light my cigar?What a bunch of "cupcakes'.

Edited by Fatso
  • Like 1

Agency members pay about $28 per month but, that's when I was trying to find out about agency fee`s a while back. 

Agency members can not participate in union business, no voting, no attending meetings, can`t go to union outings or eat any BBQ at the hall in the BBQ is paid for by the union. Now if there are any Company paid for or sponsored activities Christmas party or lunch's and dinners agency members belly up to the bar.

Benefits are all the same for agency as traditional members. Bidding on classifications, preference of shift and seniority don't change.

Oh... vestment in the retirement fund dose not change, either.   I wish Illinois gave me the option. 

Edited by Decker