F-350 Tonneau-Covers

F350hauler

• 3 weeks later...

So I decided to order the Tonno pro, just arrived this afternoon. Box looked to be in rough shape but it looked good when I opened it up.  It is a quick install and it will be easy to remove if needed. It should be easy to sweep snow off versus sweeping out the box before bringing into the garage. 

63B4D1BB-729C-4E70-8AE5-E13ECFEAA24F.jpeg

3B1D3414-251C-4C53-A5A4-DF719167632C.jpeg

9BBA1606-E0A2-44F9-89ED-F1515018582C.jpeg

Edited by Ramrod79
Added pictures.
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Just found a negative towards my hard Tri-Fold bed cover, I can’t see my fifth wheel hitch at all.  First time I have hitched up with the new truck and new hitch this weekend. I ended up finding a use for a small extendable magnet I broke and found that if put it on the front edge of the hitch I can see it and it was very easy to get lined up the second time. Glad I didn’t throw it out yet. 

Edited by Ramrod79

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/12/2019 at 11:55 AM, Ramrod79 said:

I have been looking for a cover as well for my 2019 F350 8’ box. I’m looking at the Tonno pro hf 353.  No rails to install and looks like it would be easy to remove if needed. 

Can I ask how this was with Snow on it?

Not sure where you are and how much snow you get.  Just curious how well it help up to heavy snow if you got that there

I am in southern Alberta and I have had a good amount of snow on it a couple times and it held up great and it’s easier to sweep off then  cleaning out the box.  I have also walked across it once and it held up(175lbs). It has been really good so far, easy to clean, open and close. I haven’t had to remove it yet, if you needed the whole box to haul something big you wouldn’t have the full box as they fold up into a third of the total length as you can see in my other pics(the silver truck). 

I have had several over the years. For my new truck I'm going with a Retrax Pro. I have it sitting in the garage waiting for the truck to arrive. I really like how it locks open in various positions allowing you to see the bed, maximize storage and use a 5th wheel hook-up.

So you can't un-hook the whole thing for times when you need the bed open... like to haul a load of dirt?

that's a bummer :(  I need something I can take off when I need to or just put on for the winter.

I know how much it sucks to shovel out the bed with 2 feet of wet snow

13 hours ago, Lin19687 said:

So you can't un-hook the whole thing for times when you need the bed open... like to haul a load of dirt?

that's a bummer :( I need something I can take off when I need to or just put on for the winter.

I know how much it sucks to shovel out the bed with 2 feet of wet snow

I haven’t had to remove mine as of yet but it would only take a a few minutes to remove, just something you would want to do before you left home. 

Yes, thank you.  I better think before I decide to pick up a load of Loam lol

Can't wait for this all to be an issue for me as NOT having the truck yet is always the hard part of waiting.

I drove by a nice table on my way home form work.  No way it was going to fit in my hatch :(

On 7/20/2020 at 4:03 PM, Lin19687 said:

Can't wait for this all to be an issue for me as NOT having the truck yet is always the hard part of waiting.

I drove by a nice table on my way home form work.  No way it was going to fit in my hatch :(

I sold my last truck in July 2018.  Over the past two years a week hasn't gone by that I haven't wished I had a truck again.  I've been reseeding my back yard this week and hauling bales of straw two at a time in the back of my Explorer.  Looking at the mess I've created and how much vacuuming I need to do tomorrow, delivery of my order can't come soon enough.

• Thanks 1

On 7/22/2020 at 8:32 PM, JEMetzger said:

I sold my last truck in July 2018.  Over the past two years a week hasn't gone by that I haven't wished I had a truck again.  I've been reseeding my back yard this week and hauling bales of straw two at a time in the back of my Explorer.  Looking at the mess I've created and how much vacuuming I need to do tomorrow, delivery of my order can't come soon enough.

I can tell you that the Bolt EV can fit 5 bales of the regular size straw, rear folded down and 1 i  the passanger front seat ?.  Around here there are 3 sizes, small for the people that buy them for Autumn decorating, Long and I think they weight like 60#, and Regular which is the size of a normal hay bale

On 7/22/2020 at 8:32 PM, JEMetzger said:

I can tell you that the Bolt EV can fit 5 bales of the regular size straw, rear folded down and 1 i  the passanger front seat ?.  Around here there are 3 sizes, small for the people that buy them for Autumn decorating, Long and I think they weight like 60#, and Regular which is the size of a normal hay bale

Watching this video, good info