2020 Aviator

Strongly considering walking away from this order, as well as the brand.  Dealership has been working all week to figure out where the vehicle is but have had no success.  I would love for just ONE of my Lincoln factory order experiences to be a positive one.

5LM5J7XC5LGL12251

I'm sorry, but no change right now again.  That plant is having serious problems with the staff right now which is causing a lot of production delays.  I wish I knew why, but even if I did I couldn't do anything about it.  Bear with me it will happen.  I actually finally drove one of these last week and I couldn't believe what an incredible vehicle it was.  I am hoping people stick out the wait because the vehicles are great.

On 10/25/2019 at 6:55 AM, cyberdman said:

I'm sorry, but no change right now again.  That plant is having serious problems with the staff right now which is causing a lot of production delays.  I wish I knew why, but even if I did I couldn't do anything about it.  Bear with me it will happen.  I actually finally drove one of these last week and I couldn't believe what an incredible vehicle it was.  I am hoping people stick out the wait because the vehicles are great.

Yeah, I appreciate what you are saying.  I work with a fantastic dealer and they aren't able to get any assistance on this issue from any other their reps, etc.  My 2016 MKX is going back to them tomorrow and they are putting me in a Lincoln loaner until such time as the new one arrives.  I'm sure they aren't reimbursed for that....

Nonetheless, I KNOW there's no change to status.... 5LM5J7XC5LGL12251 .  I know it's not your mandate, but can you see if the window sticker comes up through your system.  I have the one the dealer sent me way back, but for some reason it stopped coming up using the weblink.  

12 hours ago, cyberdman said:

I don't have anything to do with Window Stickers and I don't look them up or provide them per the rules.  I just looked your order up and there is still no change I'm afraid.  Sorry.

No worries, and thanks.

I’ve been holding out waiting for movement on the order but I told my dealer today that I’m waiting one more week and if it doesn’t ship by next weekend we will target another order in the new year for delivery in the spring.  Hopefully they’ll have all the issues worked out at the factory by then.  

5 months of waiting for a Special Order is unreasonable for a mass produced vehicle, even if it is a new model. 

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately you are correct.  It still sits...

The last official Ford update is the one from 09/21...

In Production - Origin Received - (Vehi-ship Llc )  Ramp 06, Chicago Asy, IL  Sep-21-2019, 00:22 CT.

Unless they have some contact in whatever the heck Vehi-ship Llc is?

9 minutes ago, cyberdman said:

Unfortunately you are correct.  It still sits...

The last official Ford update is the one from 09/21...

In Production - Origin Received - (Vehi-ship Llc )  Ramp 06, Chicago Asy, IL  Sep-21-2019, 00:22 CT.

Unless they have some contact in whatever the heck Vehi-ship Llc is?

Thanks.  And yes, I found it odd that the dealer told me (freely) that it was in Michigan but I think all the vehicles would have their status change if they were ‘sent offsite’.  Like waaaay off-site. Anyway, it is what it is...