Avaitor Reserve 2 still waiting

EyesWideShut

From what I’m hearing from those of you that have gotten one, I’m really looking forward to getting my Reserve I.  Have never ordered thru Ford before.  Ordered it on 09/29 and got the VIN, but I’m a bit confused on how to track its status!  Checked with my dealer today and they said it’s been built and awaits shipping that may take two more months, but couldn’t tell me the build date or get me the windowsticker.  Is that normal?

On 11/12/2019 at 10:20 PM, gumpster said:

Checked with my dealer today and they said it’s been built and awaits shipping that may take two more months, but couldn’t tell me the build date or get me the windowsticker.  Is that normal?

@gumpster for what it's worth my Reserve I was ordered 9/3, produced mid Oct and I received it 11/5, but I live near the plant. If you didn't know, you can sort of track the shipment status through Ford's API adding your VIN at the end https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/shop/vot/api/customerorder/?partAttributes=BP2_.*&vin=