Need More Power?

bcparker2

All right you 2018 and up Navigator owners. If 450 crank horsepower isn't enough for you there is a reputable tuning company near the east cost that offers tunes for our SUVs. I'm not going to name the company because I'm not sure about forum rules and I'd rather not read them so if you PM me I'll let you know specifically what company it is. Anyway I was their guinea pig and have put about 10k miles on the truck with their tunes. They are a vast improvement on stock. One thing to note this will VOID your powertrain warranty. Anyway just putting that out there I can try and answer any questions posted below on my experience on highway driving, city driving, I can't give accurate accounts of fuel economy because I didn't tune it for that I wanted a sub 5 second 0-60 time in a bus.

6 hours ago, boredinbirmingham said:

I’ve read good things about the 5star tunes but don’t really care to do it.  Even though it’s easy to revert back to stock tune the whole warranty thing just isn’t worth it to me.  It would be nice to get a little better throttle response, though.   

what sort of gaines did you get?

The warranty is a big factor, I completely understand that, as to the gains I have a buddy with a '17 mustang GT and I can keep up with him up to about 75/80 I win the traction battle with AWD but he eventually wins power to weight. I think the best thing about the tunes is it keeps the drive modes so in conserve it's basically like the stock normal when tuned up.