Signing Bonus

This furious guy is a joke if he thinks the entirety of the “rank and file” wants what he wants. So far everyone I’ve spoken to doesn’t want to strike! My brother is at DTP and he’s saying the same thing. You think this is the battle of the overpass or something?? When you get what you want, will you be at Black Lake?? With the strippers and cigars and 18 holes a day?? WTF!!

34 minutes ago, 95Triway said:

This furious guy is a joke if he thinks the entirety of the “rank and file” wants what he wants. So far everyone I’ve spoken to doesn’t want to strike! My brother is at DTP and he’s saying the same thing. You think this is the battle of the overpass or something?? When you get what you want, will you be at Black Lake?? With the strippers and cigars and 18 holes a day?? WTF!!

Your brother isn’t anywhere saying anything. No on reads this forum anymore. 

I am the one laughing, keep trying to put the shit back in the bag, you been busted. I came back only to read my mail from 2007 searching for lost information, and found empty threads with no movement. Just a handful of mangers posting links and talking to themselves posing as people that they aren’t. ???

EA608571-6FBA-4EFD-8410-8B8CBA2D9BB8.jpeg

Edited by Furious1Auto

32 minutes ago, Furious1Auto said:

Your brother isn’t anywhere saying anything.

Who the hell do you think you are? You sound like you’d rather walk picket lines than actually work. You’re a joke and a scam! I know your type. Always thinking the “man” is making your life hard. 

36 minutes ago, Furious1Auto said:

I came back only to read my mail from 2007 searching for lost information

And that’s why you made multiple treads trying to rile up the membership?? I don’t think you work for Ford at all. I think you’re  a troll, and your opinion is trash. You’re a dinosaur with a old timers thought patterns. Your time in power is ending, you better enjoy it.

34 minutes ago, 95Triway said:

Who the hell do you think you are? You sound like you’d rather walk picket lines than actually work. You’re a joke and a scam! I know your type. Always thinking the “man” is making your life hard. 

And that’s why you made multiple treads trying to rile up the membership?? I don’t think you work for Ford at all. I think you’re  a troll, and your opinion is trash. You’re a dinosaur with a old timers thought patterns. Your time in power is ending, you better enjoy it.

Who do I think I am? I am a very old member of this forum, and have had more personal messages traded with other members in a single day than you have total posts. The question is who are you?

My my role here is well established if you care to search my profile, post archives. 

I have created 2 threads since being here recently, and both well grounded in facts. I will created scores more if I decide to. Alas I see no threat here, the battle rages on a real front. My time has only begun. 

Enjoy the ride because it’s gonna get bumpy.  

092E220F-6DF1-4EEB-BDD6-0C305589F307.jpeg

Edited by Furious1Auto

another one of those I'm drunk on UAW koolaid.

only way I made 95k was with overtime weekly at legacy hourly rate. And I mean every damn week, working during shutdown in july and every holiday they run. 

This year I'll be lucky to hit 75k due to a month off for retooling and short work weeks since until just recently.

I'm pulling that overtime again now thank god, get it while it's hot. Cause I don't think CAP will survive the failed launch with it's bad reputation. Even if majority of the legacy get a early retirement offer and take it they still have about 2000 workers too many especially if they move the failed launch vehicles to a new plant. Not pushing rumors or fear mongering just being realistic, expect the worst and you won't be let down kinda thing. 

As far as what I would expect for a signing bonus anything more then 5k would be surprising. But an immediate early retirement package with a reasonable pension buyout and I won't care about a signing bonus.

• Like 2

The word is they don’t want to spread the infection. If the product moves the workers have transfer rights. They could have addressed this long ago, but instead they changed product names and continued sending product there. They are sending the vehicles to Michigan and pooling repairman from around the country to go to Michigan to correct all the issues. Some management have also been sent to CAP from other facilities to reform the management team there at CAP. 

And no production workers don’t average $90K as reported. With 50% of the production workers being legacy and the rest either temps or in progression the Legacy would have to be making $155K per year to bring the shortfall from the non-legacy up to an average of $90k. 

Anyone with common sense can figure that out without a calculator. Makes for good headlines for whoever reads the paper. It’s pointless to attempt to use traditional media against us this contract cycle, because we simply don’t care what the news is saying. We are generating our own news through social media. 

BE90F542-C61A-41E6-BB91-E5E3DBA514D0.jpeg

Edited by Furious1Auto

22 minutes ago, Furious1Auto said:

We are generating our own news through social media. 

That’s the definition on fake news sir 

23 minutes ago, Furious1Auto said:

And no production workers don’t average $90K as reported. With 50% of the production workers being legacy and the rest either temps or in progression the Legacy would have to be making $155K per year to bring the shortfall from the non-legacy up to an average of $90k. 

I don’t care about any of this. I don’t care about what the media says. I don’t care about what some UAW keyboard jockey says. I’m comfortable with what I’m being paid now, and I say keep the line running. We are making money and we got health care. What more do you want? Seriously, I’d like to know. I said the same thing in 2015. You want a COLA, get a side hustle like I did or stop living like your top 50 on the Forbes list. Either way don’t try to take money from me or food off my table. I’m gonna speak up every time. And these UAW people are nowhere to be found on the plant floor when I need them. They only show up when it’s time to get re-elected. I support the union because I work there and I like some of my co-workers. But you guys would ruin my life to save yourselves and get benefits that aren’t feasible in this day and age. That sucks to me.

25 minutes ago, Decker said:

the furriest one has multiple sign in`s and multiple personalities then roll in the Prozac and we get the Super UAW Activist..... he`s been on the board many times

Ahhh.... thank you for explaining that, sir! I knew all this was familiar. I’ve dealt with their types before on different message boards in the past. Like I said before, if a Ford strike is called I’ll be there with everyone else. What I won’t do is just go out the door without voicing my view, which is let’s just keep making money while we can. If we charge these guys $40 per hr or whatever wage you all want, and a recession hits, and they can’t afford us then we’re all screwed. Be mindful of all situations first, then make a educated vote. 

1 hour ago, Furious1Auto said:

The word is they don’t want to spread the infection. If the product moves the workers have transfer rights. They could have addressed this long ago, but instead they changed product names and continued sending product there. They are sending the vehicles to Michigan and pooling repairman from around the country to go to Michigan to correct all the issues. Some management have also been sent to CAP from other facilities to reform the management team there at CAP. 

They could send the best of the best management and it's not going to help, maybe putting an end to the nepotism and not allowing the chairman to get 200 of his cousins hired in from the halfway house will help with the cancer. Majority of those with seniority to transfer are transfers from other plants as it is. I can only think of a hand full of reason to keep CAP running with the current vehicles, but I can write a book on reason to eliminate CAP completely after spending 15 of my 24 years there.

5 hours ago, MTP'er said:

LTNS Furious, welcome back! 

It’s been many years my freind.

Excuse me I’ve I appear rude while I completely ignore and skip over any posts these dumb shit managers have to say.  They are still in denial. Reminds me of the Iraqi Republican Guard. While I was watching live video feed of American soldiers walking around Suddam’s palace a spokesman from the Iraqi government was on Aljazera News stating the that we hadn’t even breached their defenses. ???

47D61EC0-4C95-4811-93D3-84F731332196.jpeg

Edited by Furious1Auto

I dont mind his posts.Give me a break,who is impressed or intimidated with silly {scary?}pictures and name calling on a keyboard.WOOF-WOOF and BOW-WOW.Just make a point,well thought out or not.The guy does seem like a strong union member.I read the letter put out by GM to its employees and it seems like a deal is close.Those GM people struck for all of us,Way to Go and they are now in the Automotive History Book!Oh yeah,I forgot.About the signing bonus at Ford.I dont wanna see any of this pull ahead profit sharing shit.I want to see a solid $10,000.

Edited by Fatso