Jump to content
  • Custom Search


Sign in to follow this  
Furious1Auto

Awakening The Sleeping Giant

Recommended Posts

This is no longer a strike, it’s a labor movement of over 300 AFL-CIO affiliated automotive and trade unions.

 

 

 

3B51C398-0F5D-4120-BD85-BF7807494675.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Furious1Auto said:

This is no longer a strike, it’s a labor movement of over 300 AFL-CIO affiliated automotive and trade unions.

 

 

 

3B51C398-0F5D-4120-BD85-BF7807494675.jpeg

95% Of our Country could care less about this Strike. Yes it's a shame. Can't blame them though.

Google GM Strike and most articles posted talks about UAW Corruption. 

 

Time to Drain The Swamp (FBI is helping👍) after the contracts are settled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

100% of union members could care less about the accusations of corruption. Yes it’s a shame. Can’t blame them though

Google GM Bailout and most articles posted talk about GM Executive bonuses.

 

Time to drain the swamp (AFL-CIO is helping 👍) during the negotiations.

Edited by Furious1Auto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM could be using the $$$$ they are losing to buy labor peace.They could be boosting  employee,morale and gaining loyalty along with the positive public relations of being a good corporate citizen.Instead they wanna fight.Well they got one and by the time this strike is over Mary Barra will be swinging form a pole for tips! 

Edited by Fatso

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fatso said:

GM could be using the $$$$ they are losing to buy labor peace.They could be boosting  employee,morale and gaining loyalty along with the positive public relations of being a good corporate citizen.Instead they wanna fight.Well they got one and by the time this strike is over Mary Barra will be swinging form a pole for tips! 

She already has made more money than most of will in a lifetime.....besides who would pay to see her swinging from a pole????????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cecilmeyer said:

She already has made more money than most of will in a lifetime.....besides who would pay to see her swinging from a pole????????

 

It takes her about 6 hours to make what most of us make in a year 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2019 at 1:59 PM, cecilmeyer said:

She already has made more money than most of will in a lifetime.....besides who would pay to see her swinging from a pole????????

Uhhhhhh,,,,,,,,I dont know,,,,,,,must have been a 'Freudian Slip'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×