Time Out

Decker

On 10/27/2019 at 1:16 PM, Furious1Auto said:

Intervention costs you members.

Losing members who can't follow the rules is a good thing.  Makes it more pleasant for the members who do and for the thousands of folks who read blueovalforums but never post anything.

Speaking of rules - just a reminder that the employee forum is for Ford Motor Company employees only.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HotRunrGuy said:

On that subject, I will apologize for the times I responded in the Employee forum, I had failed to read the fine print,,,,,,

HRG

It’s very easy to do if you’re using the view new posts feature and the topic isn’t employee specific.  I’ve done it myself a few times.  Those aren’t a problem.

• Thanks 1

Read previous posts, look at the dates. Knowing that Ford had in house cleaners until 2008 none of this makes sense. I have been a member of this forum don’t 2005. So how could I in fact be a cleaner at OHAP? 

looking for reasons to dismiss what I say? Are we management? Did I strike a cord? Must have if someone is trying to shut me down. 

What are we hiding? Everyone knows this site is flooded with investors and management. Why do you think they have migrated away from Blue Oval? 

Hey, let’s all show proof of who we are and what our position at Ford is.

Edited by Furious1Auto

Let`s put it this way.... whoever or whatever you are, I`d bet a $9 hotdog and $11 Miller High Life at Wrigley that no one really cares who or what you be`s. But here`s your request.

Decker - CAP - Paint Department - started back when you could get any color you want as lone as you wanted Black, and we used 4" wide brushes. 

Go to X16 and go up two flights of stairs, around the corner from the spill out shiters opppp`s sorry toilets and that is where they keep the old long hair. The office   (cleaning supply closet) has DECKER on the door and is where you can be dazzled and some what bewildered at my supernatural recall of everything about sealing, sanding and squirting units.

Now furious one car maybe you could give me a boring old long hair on a dead site some sort of truth behind your adolescent manner of posting here with the dead.

Oh wait is this Jimmy Settles? Did you type "you`s should just be thankful you`s even have a dead site to post on"   ????  

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Furious1Auto said:

Read previous posts, look at the dates. Knowing that Ford had in house cleaners until 2008 none of this makes sense. I have been a member of this forum don’t 2005. So how could I in fact be a cleaner at OHAP? 

looking for reasons to dismiss what I say? Are we management? Did I strike a cord? Must have if someone is trying to shut me down. 

What are we hiding? Everyone knows this site is flooded with investors and management. Why do you think they have migrated away from Blue Oval? 

Hey, let’s all show proof of who we are and what our position at Ford is.

Simple question / hard answer?

Its a yes or no if you are a cleaner at OHAP?

Its plausible since you claim to have retired on 1/5/08................You must now be a "steam cleaner"?

https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/42187-stationary-steam-engineers/

"I'm actually working on my Engineers license now after taking an early retirement from Ford on 1/5/08. I will be qualified to hold a PSO job in the near future. I imagine like a management position the application, for this position must be maid directly with the companies hierarchy. Does anyone have contact info as to where we must apply for these positions? "

Edited by cal50

Simple answer, you have nothing. Only common E-mail address.

it’s flattering that you are trying so hard to silence me. Not that it matters, the real talk is happening in a real social networking site that people actually participate on. 

I must be striking a cord. ? 

Edited by Furious1Auto

6 hours ago, Furious1Auto said:

Simple answer, you have nothing. Only common E-mail address.

Yep, you are the cleaner at OHAP.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/united-auto-workers-labor-movement-relief-fund

Congrats on your one go fund me donor but you signed  your page :

" -Jayson Casselman

Member of UAW Local 2000 "

(Local 2000 is the Avon Lake Plant)

It is pretty funny you claim to have retired from Ford but actually employed IN a Ford plant as a cleaner.

• Haha 2

:hysterical:furry one car :hysterical:you come across as a complete social media looser :hysterical:

"I imagine like a management position the application, for this position must be maid directly with the companies hierarchy."  MAID DIRECTLY? <-----Freudian slip? or.... are you in domestic engineering?

But hey if you are a maid that's something to be proud of. It takes skill to get that piece of chocolate on the pillow just right. :hat_tip:

Wait a fricken minute you set up a GoFundMe and got one donation? Wait another minute... did you make that "ONE" donation :read: somethin lookin kinda shitty furry one car

Edited by Decker
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, Furious1Auto said:

Not that it matters, the real talk is happening in a real social networking site that people actually participate on. 

Ok then the people on that site also needs to know that you’re posing as something you’re not ???

• Like 1