Tentative Agreement Reached

DTP QLS

21 minutes ago, 95Triway said:

What’s wrong with it I wonder. All I’ve been hearing is people hate it. 

From what I've seen it looks pretty decent on the economics. I'm sure the ones that hate it are always the doom and gloom ones. As well as the "I vote no, no matter what it had in it!"?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, 95Triway said:

What’s wrong with it I wonder. All I’ve been hearing is people hate it. 

Well,3 plants are closing and that means fewer employees but that is the nature of the business.Times change and consumer preferences change.I think some people are overly optimistic that their personal situation will be addressed.Other than that I think the GM contract is $$$$ Rich and i hope Ford gets $11,000 in new money for a signing bonus!

• Like 2

You do realize that 30 years of service is required for retirement, right? Or a combination of age + years of service, to receive a pension. If I only have 10 years left on this earth at least I can leave knowing that I tried to make your next 10 years of work/life better. Not asking for much, just a fair return for the $$$ Billions in profit each quarter they earn off the backs of you, me, and everyone else in the UAW. One side has always taken and never given back, the other side just takes the scraps that are thrown at them.

• Like 1